Getting called a slut for NOT sending nudes/sexting/hooking up?

I just... I.. I don't understand this logic...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder if the one who was requesting those knew since you are 16 any such photos would fall under child pornography and they could have gotten 5 years over that. But if you complied with their request you could also be charged with distribution of child pornography.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a guy being a little whiny bitch. Just ignore him he is probably just a sad little brat that can't get any.

Honestly avoid him like the plague, he sounds like the type to announce any sexual experences to the whole school.

You did good not doing any of those things, if you did your whole school would probably find out about it.

What Guys Said 36

• That guy is a sphincter.

Just don't reply or say 'non'.

• thats reverse psychology... trying to make you do what you don't want to do by calling you a name associated with what you are being pressured to do. thing is... if you DO it.. you will STILL be called that. Stick to your principles...

• You don't understand this logic, because there is no logic. Seriously, people like that are too immature and just assholes anyway. Honestly, I don't get it either, but generally they are just pissed that they couldn't get what they want and are just trying to insult and degrade you so that you feel bad. Which you shouldn't.

• it's illogical. obviously you are not a slut it's just a guy insulting you

• They are just trying to hurt you because you didn't give them what they wanted, just ignore it.

• Just a generic insult to ruffle ur feathers... ignore that asshole. He didn't deserve to see your naked body anyways!

• As stupid as it sounds, yes, any girl could hear this from guys. Haven't you heard of that joke below?

Girl 1: So what happened yesterday? Did you hook up with him?
    Girl 2: No I didn't so he can't call me a slut.

Guy 1: So what happened yesterday? Did you fuck her?
    Guy 2: No. The slut didn't let me.

Guys will call a girl ''slut'' for pretty much anything. I am not against slut shaming, but it is true that the word is being overs used.

• Take it from me girl, don't try to understand idiot logic. Your brain will just explode.

• Probably mad because you're not interested. When people don't get their way they throw their toys out the pram...

• It's not logic it's just a pathetic angry attempt to make you feel bad enough that you do it

I don't understand how anyone would think that would work

• It's stupid little shits thinking with the head between their legs, when they should be thinking with the one between their shoulders

• Don't worry about it.. You are not a slut if you don't wanna send nudes...

And don't ever send nudes to anyone... It can be used against you anytime...

• He'S butthurt that the time he "invested" in you didn't "pay out". His ego may also be slightly scratched. Ignore him :P

• You should say to any guy that asked you nudes "Welcome to the block list"

• Yeah... better send me some nudes! :p

Jk, just ignore those idiots ;)
    They are pissed that you didn't agree and want to hurt you

• Just a message with one purpose.
    To piss you off.

That's like calling me gay just for not liking that one girl.

• It means block his blue balled ass.

• lmao you aren't the only one, I wouldn't call it logic

• It's just a generic insult towards the gurls. Ignore em

• Girls that are easy = Sluts
    Girls that say no = Sluts

Dont you know anything? gawd.

• Your clearly talking to an asshole who wanted to use you. If anything if a guy ever asked you and gets denied then they should be ohkay with it and ask again when its a proper time.

• It's not logic it's just guys being assholes.
    I'm sure you already know this, but these probably aren't the kind of guys you want anyway.

• Ignore it. That's called peer pressure. Don't give into it. Peer pressure is usually stupid.

• I don't either :/

• WOW! That makes no sense! I think the word is being used so much that some people don't even know what it means. They just know it's an insult.

• Just a guys way of venting his anger. All women are slits when a guy doesn't get what he wants

• He's just an ass. Don't worry about it too much

• I applaud you for not engaging in that. Whoever said that is a loser.

• Thats just asinine... And not worth paying any attention to.

• Well send them nudes and prove them wrong!

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know some guys our age thing thats gonna get us to sleep with them! I rather be a prude! hahaha

• You didn't give them what they wanted and the sad losers are so self conscious that they called you something you clearly aren't just to make themselves feel better lol freaks. Some guys are just so desperate and think that when a woman doesn't give in that they know deep inside they are just pricks and reflect their anger and self esteem on someone else. Cheer up Hun !

• They think that it will work and they will shame you into sending them lol

• Because there is no logic to it. Simple as that. People are stupid and use the wrong meanings when they don't know how to make a proper insult to something/someone doesn't even need an insult.

• So wrong. They are just lashing out and trying to hurt and shame you into doing what they want. Don't give in! Scum bags don't seserve you. I'm sorry they called you that horrible word.

• Thank you for the concern, I'm not too torn up about it, I just found it sort of funny how wrong he used the term

• I don't get it either.. XD it is supposed to me the opposite.. and it probably tells you how dumb the guy is and you dodged a bullet..

• It's not that you're a slut. It's that he's trying to do everything possible to shut you down for rejecting him. Happens an awful lot on dating websites etc. Ever seen the Instagram account "Bye Felipe"? That's basically the whole account.

• It isn't your job to understand ignorant logic. Men and women will call others sluts for various reasons to make themselves feel better. That's all it is.

• Hahahaha You know... reverse psychology.

Idiots.

• They say it when their ego is touched

• They need to make you feel bad in some way XD

• It's an attempt to make you feel shit because you didn't give them what they want.

I'd just ignore the idiot

• You are wasting your brain cells trying to understand a degenerate

• Whoever called u that is an idiot. Obviously they don't understand what they're even saying...

• they are just pissed off. But you did the right thing.

• honestly, from experience, if he says that, he's a fuckboy

• Guy gets mad =jerk

• 😕😕 a word that no one should keep in their vocabulary to sling around in the first place 😕😕

It's just fucking sad.

• Girl you're talking to an immature person oh i mean a child probably