Do Mexican or White or even light skin black guys like mixed black girls?

Okay so I am 50% black, 25% Mexican and 25% Native American. Do guys of that ^ ethnicity like girls like me? I feel like people see me as all black and not many people like black girls. A lot of guys say they don't because black girls are loud and obnoxious but I don't act like that. But based on appearances do guys like black girls?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• i'd say most people "like" mixed girls. but of course there are some who categorically will not

• How can you have a mixed black girl? She's either black or she's mixed race.

I don't like black women because a lot of them in my experience are racist.

• I've actually been finding black women really attractive lately. this is new to me to be honest.

• ''Okay so I am 50% black, 25% Mexican and 25% Native American.''
    Now tell me why I should like a halfbreed with no identity whatsoever? The epitome of ugliness.

• do you like that? if you did and you were sure you did this wouldn't be a question

• Yes I certainly do.

• The cultural issues are a big barrier between black girls and white guys. Besides, most black girls don't date white guys, so there's no way to tell if you're the 1 out of 20 black girl who's open to dating a white guy. There are white guys who'd date you, but you're going to have to do a lot of work to make it happen.

• I like black girls and mixed girls. I like all races.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess I'm loud and obnoxious... Screw it I'll own it. I'd rather have someone love me for being 100% black than only talking to me because I'm 50% Cuban... Like... No. And "I don't act like that", that comment in its self is annoying as hell. You can't generalize an ethnicity. If a guy likes you he likes you, if he doesn't he doesn't.

• That's so true... wish you would have commented sooner. I would have made you mho. (: I guess I never really thought of it that way.