Gaggers: Vampires or Werewolves?

Gaggers: Vampires or Werewolves?

0|0
8|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Vampires, as long as they're not the crappy sparkly kind.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• 1|2
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Twilight isent the best example of vampires nor werewolves exactly, but Vampires either way. I like the ones in Interview with a Vampire and True blood for example.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted to be able to turn into a warewolf... the transformation would be so cool

But then again vampires man... they can fly.. be invisable.. disappear.. teleport..

So I don't know... i think vampire but the warewolf transformation would still be amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which lore your using!

1|0
    0|0
  • Vampires! Werewolves might (might not) be able to take them in a straight up fight but what makes vampires so terrifying is that they're intelligent monsters that can manipulate and deceive

1|0
    0|0
  • Slayer with a rocket launcher
    www.google.com/url

1|0
    0|0
  • Werewolves just not the Jacob type werewolves. More like the wolves Dr the Underworld Series. Those are all Alpha yo lol

1|0
    0|0
  • werewolves they are so much cooler

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Cold... OR... Hairy Kisses? Humm? LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be a Witcher !! ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Unicorns duh

1|0
    0|0
  • Vampires because I can't stand being hairy.

Hygiene standards people 😑

1|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf. All the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Werewolves get to keep their souls

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither...

1|0
    0|0
  • Vampires...

1|0
    0|0
  • none? i prefer human

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on what mythology you're using.

Personally I'd go werewolves, going from my own belief system. I mean they can hide in plain site not only in society, but among true wolves also. They have an advanced sense of smell and hearing. And travel in packs (typically).
    However werewolves are vulnerable in the middle of a shift. Are vulnerable to silver and/or wolfsbane. They can become enraged to the point of animalism, losing their human awareness and cunning and becoming more savage, predictable and impulsive as a wild wolf. Depending on how much they shifted (half human or full wolf) they may have only the use of their teeth, or strong claws and a weak jaw.

Vampires are vulnerable in sunlight. Being nocturnal hunters they have lower vision levels but almost as good hearing (remember, they're more human than the werewolf. More limitations apply). Vampires are most vulnerable to a stake through the heart (but then who wouldn't that kill?) and have a sort of intolerance to garlic. It won't kill them but it will mess with their immune system. Which I guess they have.

Vampires, being more canivorous than the werewolf, has more of a killer instinct which leads to more mistakes when the vampire is enraged. It's fight or flight instinct is geared almost completely to fight while the werewolf will recognise when it needs to flee. Generally.

Werewolves win. I can't be stuffed explaining any further.

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolves😏... hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Jacob is hotter than edward, I'm going with werewolves

2|0
    0|1
  • i choose vampires!

1|0
    0|0
  • Werewolves✔