Our pizza guy was rude?

I don't know if this was a racist thing or not.. race wasn't involved but people are saying it was..

anyway,

My big sister ordered pizza and had my little brother go pay for it while she was in the shower

When they guy got here my brother gave him the money (my brothers like 4"11 and 12, keep this iin mind, if it was me being 16 and 6'2 i dont think he would have said all this,) the guy said

"Hold on im going to count this, and make sure its right"
my brother said ok.

The guy goes
"You're 56 cent short"

my brother goes and finds more change

The guy goes
"You're still 26 cents short, and im not paying for it your pizza"

my brother goes and finds the rest of the change..
the guys on the phone with someone i heard him talking, it was a real quick phone call.

my brother gets back with the change and the exchange is made

then the guy slams our fence door...

was this rude? this has never happened before
honest im scared to eat the pizza

Most Helpful Guy

• I love pizza but if that happens to me, I will write a soul crushing review for the restaurant and never order from them again.

• Really? Because of ONE delivery guy? Lol that's not really a good reason to stop eating from somewhere. Maybe if the store tampered with the food and you got food poisoning or something, then that would make sense

• But then again, I can't tell you what to do

• welcome

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure he was just grumpy because he had to wait for the right change. And to top it off it was a kid giving him the money, not an adult. And it doesn't help if they were busy and had other stops to make as well.

• Sighhh. people are just rude or hAving a bad day. It gets on my nerves when they are like that.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing about that was racist. The pizza guy was right to count the change as your brother (which is the fault of your sister) was short a few times. The pizza guy was frustrated at waiting a shouldn't have slam the fence door. The pizza guy was in front of your door the whole time so the pizza and door is fine. Calm down and stop being so sensitive.

• It defiantly is rude.

• Well, from what it sounded like, the guy didn't want to wait and he needed to double check the amount because the person that paid for the pizza is a kid. He's probably just a bitchy man. Maybe he was having a bad day. But overall, this had nothing to do with race or height.

• Well rude yes but anybody would get frustrated if they had to stand there for 10 minutes having to deal with kids that can't count change.

• Naw, he's just a piece of shit.