Is Jesus God in human form?

Or just his son? I never got that. Christians can you help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus is part of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is the Son. Through the Holy Spirit, God conceived Jesus' human form into Mary, and therefore Jesus became God's only begotten Son. Jesus has existed as long as God has, he even appears a few times in the Old Testament, but only during a specific time and for a specific purpose did he become incarnated on earth in human form.

In the Old Testament, Christ is often referred to as the "Angel of the Lord." He did not give his name to people and was very elusive because his time on earth hadn't come yet. He is the "Angel of the Lord" who appeared to Jacob in Genesis. He also is the one who appeared to Samson's parents and foretold their son would become a Nazarite. And he was the man who appeared in the blazing furnace with Daniel's companions in the book of Daniel.

What Girls Said 4

• In my religion we don't believe in the godhead as like Catholics do. We believe they are 3 separate beings who are one in purpose.

• I'm not a Christian toto manoto, but I believe every single one of us is God

• It says he is son not God

• Both

Filler

• how is he both? So God is Jesus and Jesus is God? God is the son and Jesus is the son?

• you don't have the capability either

• Exactly just proved my point haha Godbless you

What Guys Said 6

• We're all his sons. Made in his image. He was an example of how to live. If he was special in any way then what he suffered would have meant nothing. He demonstrated faith and resolve and purity of heart can elevate a mere mortal to immortality. He is immortal, we still talk about him 2000 years later. He was put here for people down the ages to ponder and debate over. To wonder why he drew so many people to his ways. We've all got the power to be great people depending on the virtues we choose to pursue. It's a shame most embrace greed and vanity

• But is Jesus God or not?

• We're all God in my opinion. Gods the personification of all the good in everybodies souls. So maybe he was

• Jesus is part of the holy trinity, he is in-fact part of god, not simply his son.

• Yeah you are right... he is our brother

• I'll ask him, brb

• Jesus is God indeed, he was always God but not always Human

• I don't believe in God, so to me Jesus is just another revolutionary.