Sexted a andomer off the internet, didn't know she was under 16?

Was completely stupid and the other day she told me she was tuning 16 next week. I feel physically sick, I'm 21 and thought it was just harmless fun. She never sent me anything of herself and I'm glad but I did...

Am I in big trouble?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on what you sent & whether anyone else sees it. But you could be.

• I've just checked her online posts and it seems certain that she is 16 but still I feel sick. It makes me feel a bit better knowing she is at least of consent age, although I still don't feel happy sending inappropriate images to someone so young.

I guess I'll learn for the future. Also, I don't think she saved any images as it would've hopefully have appeared if she screenshotted the snapchats. Strange how something can go from harmless fun to something pretty wrong!

• I don't know where you are or what the laws are in that locale, but where I live a 16-year-old is still a minor.

Yes, the big head is definitely better for thinking than the little head!

What Guys Said 1