How many of your played Witcher 3 ?

And loved it? Who is your favorite character? Yen or triss?

And did you stay loyal to yen or triss or romanced them both?

1.) TRISS
How many of your played Witcher 3 ?

2.) YEN

• Triss !
  • Yen !
  • Other
Had to let go triss... :-( :-(... Damn my heart broke... Lol i had to stay loyal to yen!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Triss!!! Although I romanced them both because I wanted Geralt to be a fuckboy lol. It ended with Geralt being tied up to a bed and both leaving the room while he was ready for a threesome. It was pretty funny.
    I loved the game!

• I did the same haha I was like "no way he's gonna pull it off and have a threesome!" xD but what happened next was actually even better haha poor Geralt.

• @AleDeEurope haha I was also like 'no way this is gonna happen', but I just played the role of Geralt being a fuckboy so I had to. It was freaking awesome xD

• Lol that's funny... Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• LOVE that game <3 It's amazing, clear GOTY, no doubt.
    The first time I played it, I was a manwhore and decided to "love" both Triss and Yen... it didn't end well xD
    The second time I decided to go with Triss, I like her more, she's more of a girlfriend material hahaha

• Hahaha well right now I am gonna stay loyal to yen then next time triss and maybe the thirst time both ! Lol ya it's an awesome game

• I stopped her, I said chose the corniest option, so she stayed xD

• Oh OK... LOL

What Girls Said 4

• Yen can get it. I haven't completed the game, but if I remember (it's been awhile since I've played), I'm staying pretty loyal to her.

• Well right now I am staying loyal to yen too... But next time I will stay loyal to trisss...

Really broke my heart when I had to let her go from novigrad...

• I grabbed the controller from my brother while he was playing. It was a weird old dude with white long hair

• I bought it during the last steam sale. I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet though.

• I love the game, but I need to upgrade my computer to play it probably. It kept crashing and having graphic issues. I was stubborn and kept trying for several hours. Love the series.

Yen is gorgeous and more of how I'd like to look tbh, but I like Triss' personality more (so far). I need to finish the game, I hope soon.

• Ha-ha lol OK sorry I mistakenly down voted you instead of up voting... Lol

Can you tell me you specs?

CPU , RAM AND GRAPHICS CARD?

What Guys Said 5

• I remember there was a warning label there in the game itself. "Not suitable for anyone that wants to get laid". My friend was going to give it to me as a Christmas gift, but I recycled it and gave it to someone else. I don't really like video games tbh, but I'm sure it's a fun game

• Loved it! And I preferred triss. Yen was such a condescending fucking bitch! I would've killed her if it was an option

• i don't really care for the Witcher games

• Yen is fit as phuck. Loyal.

• Currently playing witcher 2.