When's the last time you said sorry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm Canadian, so I can hardly keep track of that. It's like a reflex. Sorry. :)

What Girls Said 20

• been awhile!

• I said sorry the other day to my sister-in-law. She is pregnant and sensitive and I accidentally hurt her feelings.

• Like five minutes ago when my jam came on the radio
    🎶 Yea I know that I let you down is it too late to say I'm sorry now🎶
    (Dont respect jb but I love his music, and not just because my family is friends with his drummer 😄)

• A few mintues ago in a text message 😂

• Yesterday after an argument with my mom :(

• While singing Justin Bieber's new song about 15min ago.

• I say sorry a lot, maybe last night lol or Maybe a few hours ago, I don't know haha

• Earlier today while running some errands.

• Last night I told a guy sorry because he wanted to be with me, but I already have a boyfriend.

• It would've been cute if someone said "everytime they sing Justin Beiber's "Sorry" " :3

• Last night when I accidentally elbowed my husband in the face. 😂

• Probably recently, I say it too much.
    Walked into a pole once, "oh sorry"

• 3 months ago from my sister

• today. to my coach for skipping practice because i had a buttload of hw. even though i did come in today sick i mind you.

• Right this moment!! . .. With a cactus flower. 😁😁😁🌵

• a couple years ago

• a few hours ago 😪

• I don't remember. It's been a long time 😀

• I can't remember.
    But I'm not cocky

• Two weeks ago

• Well.. I say sorry a lot. But the last time I said said and really meant it was when I broke up with a guy who was really nice and liked me for a very long time.

• Very sad... but why?

• @igfunnyboi because he is my best friend. I only saw him as friend. I told myself I could try and like him as a boyfriend but it didn't work.

What Guys Said 11

• Yesterday.. at work.
    I was on the till and this woman came to the till to buy a box of juice cartons.

I ran the scanner on the barcode and put it in the bag for her, then said "That's £2.50, would you like a reciept?" She gave me £3.00 then said "You've done it wrong." (Rudely)

Then I said "How so?" She said "You did the wrong price" I checked the ticket on the shelf and it said £2.50. So I was right, she just can't fucking read. Needless to say I was pissed off, but I bit my tongue and said "Sorry about that"

I felt like saying "learn to read you fucking idiot, don't blame me for your own fault."

• Er... I would say "the last time I spoke to someone" but I have apologised out loud in response to something I saw on facebook, and to my dog because he jumped when I moved, since then.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Britishness... or just polite society really.

• In a non-joking manner: Last week.
    In a joking-manner: Last weekend :P

• I never apologize. Even if I know I'm wrong lol. I'll attempt to rationalize my statement until I'm dead.

• Last night.
    😓

Sorry baby cakes!

• I apologize too much so probably sometime today lol

• An hour ago to a senior coworker

• Today I think ya? This morning

• 12 minutes ago. I say sorry to almost every person I meet. It's very prominent in my vocabulary

• eh like a couple of hours ago when I fucked up an opinion on GAG :P

• Yesterday, but it's been quite a long time since I've said it and meant it.