When's the last time you said sorry?

0|0
21|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm Canadian, so I can hardly keep track of that. It's like a reflex. Sorry. :)

3|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 20

• been awhile!

0|0
    0|0
  • I said sorry the other day to my sister-in-law. She is pregnant and sensitive and I accidentally hurt her feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like five minutes ago when my jam came on the radio
    🎶 Yea I know that I let you down is it too late to say I'm sorry now🎶
    (Dont respect jb but I love his music, and not just because my family is friends with his drummer 😄)

0|0
    0|0
  • A few mintues ago in a text message 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday after an argument with my mom :(

0|1
    0|0
  • While singing Justin Bieber's new song about 15min ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say sorry a lot, maybe last night lol or Maybe a few hours ago, I don't know haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Earlier today while running some errands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last night I told a guy sorry because he wanted to be with me, but I already have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • It would've been cute if someone said "everytime they sing Justin Beiber's "Sorry" " :3

• Last night when I accidentally elbowed my husband in the face. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably recently, I say it too much.
    Walked into a pole once, "oh sorry"

2|0
    0|0
  • 3 months ago from my sister

0|0
    0|0
  • today. to my coach for skipping practice because i had a buttload of hw. even though i did come in today sick i mind you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right this moment!! . .. With a cactus flower. 😁😁😁🌵

0|0
    0|0
  • a couple years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • a few hours ago 😪

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember. It's been a long time 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember.
    But I'm not cocky

0|0
    0|0
  • Two weeks ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. I say sorry a lot. But the last time I said said and really meant it was when I broke up with a guy who was really nice and liked me for a very long time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very sad... but why?

• @igfunnyboi because he is my best friend. I only saw him as friend. I told myself I could try and like him as a boyfriend but it didn't work.

What Guys Said 11

• Yesterday.. at work.
    I was on the till and this woman came to the till to buy a box of juice cartons.

I ran the scanner on the barcode and put it in the bag for her, then said "That's £2.50, would you like a reciept?" She gave me £3.00 then said "You've done it wrong." (Rudely)

Then I said "How so?" She said "You did the wrong price" I checked the ticket on the shelf and it said £2.50. So I was right, she just can't fucking read. Needless to say I was pissed off, but I bit my tongue and said "Sorry about that"

I felt like saying "learn to read you fucking idiot, don't blame me for your own fault."

0|0
    0|0
  • Er... I would say "the last time I spoke to someone" but I have apologised out loud in response to something I saw on facebook, and to my dog because he jumped when I moved, since then.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Britishness... or just polite society really.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a non-joking manner: Last week.
    In a joking-manner: Last weekend :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I never apologize. Even if I know I'm wrong lol. I'll attempt to rationalize my statement until I'm dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last night.
    😓

Sorry baby cakes!

1|0
    0|0
  • I apologize too much so probably sometime today lol

0|0
    0|0
  • An hour ago to a senior coworker

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I think ya? This morning

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 minutes ago. I say sorry to almost every person I meet. It's very prominent in my vocabulary

0|0
    0|0
  • eh like a couple of hours ago when I fucked up an opinion on GAG :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday, but it's been quite a long time since I've said it and meant it.

0|0
    0|0