Are you outraged Sanders didn't make Time's Person of the Year short list even tho he won their Person of they Year online poll by a land slide?

FYI: Time Magzine just happens to be owned by Time Warner cable who just happens to be a big supporter/donor of Hillary Clintion.

• OMG YES, cooperate media is at it again
  • HELL NO, that online poll didn't mean nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if almost this exact thing hadn't happened before :/

Most Helpful Guy

• no not outraged. but considering donald trump was on the short list and Bernie didn't make it makes me wonder

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't really surprise me, to be honest.

What Guys Said 4

• tbh i'd have to say no. As much as one may like him, he hasn't really done a heck of a lot beyond campaigning and saying things a lot of people like. Generally, i prefer that these magazines and organizations actually delay giving these sorts of awards out to fan favourites, because you sometimes end up getting it totally wrong... like when obama was awarded the nobel peace prize. We should wait and see what he actually does first before throwing every award at him

• i don't pay attention to who they put has person of the year

• Sanders is a socialist, far to radical for me

• Bernie Sanders is so full of shit... But, then again, I'm really scared of every candidate on both sides.