What do you think about Ataturk?

Do you know who is he?
what do you think about Ataturk?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is the founder of the modern Turkish state. His vision for Turkey was that it would be an enlightened, modern, and secular nation. Sadly, under Ergogan, Turkey is going in the wrong direction. Erdogan is an Islamist who has supported ISIS (although not publically). Erdogan is cracking down on press and media freedoms and wants to consolidate his control as leader. He has been supportive of Hamas, which is of course a terrorist organization. I do not know why NATO is allowing this. There is no good reason that I can see anymore why Turkey should be a member of NATO, and Turkey most definitely should not be admitted to the European Union.

What Guys Said 4

• Let me brush up my history.
    Ataturk= Father of the turks- Mustafa Kemal Pasha. Leader of the young turk movement. abolished the sultunate. Modernised turkey. Removed the arabic alphabet and started using roman one. Turkey went from being another shitty islamic (sharia) country to a secular, modern and developed country.
    Basically the guy rocked. How much was I right?

• Atticus Finch?

• He was on of the greatest leaders of Turkey, known for his modernisation of the country.

• he founded Turkey.

What Girls Said 0