List 3 positive and 3 negative traits about yourself based on either looks or personality?
What Guys Said 12
1. I'm knowledgable on a lot of subjects to an almost ridiculous extent.
2. I'm a gentleman in attitude and manner.
3. I can be very charming.
1. I have social anxiety so I tend to be quiet to an extreme.
2. I have a large nose combined with large pores.
3. I don't fully understand emotions and boundaries of what can offend or upset people.2
Ooh fun one.
Positives I'd say:
1.) I'm ridiculously nice, like to a fault.
2.) I'm pretty intelligent and love talking about intelligent things, I'm not a big fan of small talk. Talk to me about atoms, death, theology, philosophy etc.
3.) I'm muscular (for a physical one)
1.) I like "arguing." Although I consider it discussing, but apparently what I say doesn't always come across how I mean it.
2.) I tend to be shy when I first meet people.
3.) I'm kind of short (for a physical one)
- Show AllShow Less
I'll do looks and personality separately, so hopefully you get more out of my answer...
1. I have been told that i have nice eyes, its the compliment i recieve the most. I'm not sure if i should believe them--since most people just say "erm... you have nice eyes?" If they think someone is ugly. But i have bright blue eyes, and whether they are "attractive" or not, i personally like the way they look. Wouldn't have it any other way, cuz brown eyes are kinda boring to me.
2. I have the ability to grow any kind of beard i want. It connects fully, it has a nice shape. It has a soft and smooth texture (because i take good care of it). I usually keep it at a light-medium stubble, but I'd be willing and capable of growing it out if need be.
3. I have muscular arms. I do a lot of lifting, and i consider myself pretty strong. The rest of my body may not be quite as toned, but my arms are pretty damn muscular.
1. I'm short. I'm 5'6 to be exact. I consider it to be my number one biggest flaw--mainly because its the only one i can't do ANYTHING about. It always comes back to haunt me. It always bites me in the ass. This single trait alone limits me to less than half of the female population (those shorter than me), and half of the remaining women (those willing to date someone my height). And that's before you factor in everything else--so needless to say, the odds aren't in my favor.
2. I am slightly overweight. I have a BMI of 25 if you need to get an idea. Like i said, my arms are toned. I don't have much flab. I'm in excellent shape. I just have a little stubborn belly and thigh fat.
3. I dont like my skin. Its somewhat pale, and it has somewhat of a reddish tinge. I've had acne since like 3rd or 4th grade, and although its not as bad, i still have some to this day. Because of these red blotches, and light skin, people sometimes say that i look ginger--even though I'm not.
1. I'm a kind person. I'm not the kind of person who jumps through hoops to get in an extra good deed before the end of the day. I'm not Mr. Goody Two Shoes. I'm not "innocent" and I'm not "pure". But i do compliment people. I treat them well. I like to make them feel good about themselves. And i like to do nice things for them. I try to avoid putting people down in any way--even if its in a joking mannor. But then again... That's if i LIKE you. I guess you could call it selective kindness.
- Show AllShow Less
Positives for personality
•Caring about others mainly in need of help
•I can be a real gentleman when it's called for, be obideant when it's called for, and can be goofy when it's called for with friends and family
•I'm good at making people smile/laugh by things I do and my witty humor
Negatives for personality
•I hate to lose an argument and will stop at nothing to prove I'm right
•I can be a pushover and sometimes let others take advantage of me because I don't have the heart to turn others down a lot
•I can be a huge dick at times, mainly with guy friends
Positives for looks
•I have a pretty good body ratio. Wide shoulders/chest, smallish waist, medium/biggie waist then big toned thighs
• I have a pretty nice v cut that goes from my lower sides right near (above) my waist that lead to my junk with a really nice ratio of my middle upper body that goes in at the waist, and goes out a lot at the thighs and the line doing the opposite, it just looks great to me
•I feel like my face will become better as I see the potential in the coming years as it has been developing and my body has the potential to do so too
Negatives on Looks
•I'm about 5'6 and a half (I'm actually 15 and a half tbh) which is small
•At the moment by chin is kinda receded a bit but hopefully it will come out more along with my jaw which would give me a good jawline as well
•My cheekbones aren't that prominent and are kinda flat at the moment, and I hope they won't be for long1
1. very nice
2. social anxiety
I could list so many more here lol1
Bad : pale, no patience, grey hair.
Good: my character, my body, my education1
extremely low confidence
poor and balding1
Positive: considerate, empathetic, youthful appearance
Negative: cynical, boring, lack of confidence1
What Girls Said 24
1. Chubby cheeks & big forehead & nose
2. I don't like my smile
3. Thinner hair than I'd like
1. People say I have nice eyes
2. Pretty good body shape
3. Decent skin
1. Get jealous easily
2. A little emotional at times
3. No will power
1. Good leader and teacher
2. Quick learner
3. Work incredibly hard and I don't quit.2
- I don't have a butt
- I'm chunky
- I'm socially awkward and a mega introvert
- I have decent boobs
- I have an hourglass figure, which is semi-noticeable under the chunk but not noticeable in that i don't dress for it
- My social awkwardness has a habit of turning me into a funny person0
I'm adventurous, very accepting, and outwardly optimistic.
I'm super insecure, lazy, and have a hard time suppressing my temper.1
1. I wish I were taller.
2. I don't like my smile
3. I have to wear glasses, which I hate.
1. I'm easy to talk too
2. I'm a sweet-heart
3. I'm good at making toddlers laugh
1. Known for occasional bitchiness
2. Frequent sarcasm
3. I can bereally absent minded1
1. I have been told I look like from the '20's.
2. I know a lot about science.
3. I have a lot of life experience, so I can be understanding.
1. I don't reveal much about myself or life to others.
2. I can't be bothered relating to others on a significant level.
3. I can appear to be unemotional.1
1. Sometimes I can be grouchy
2. Brutally honest
3. I can be late1
-kind and genuinely care about people
-talk too much
-react badly sometimes/snappy
-lazy when i need to be productive1
-Get attached to easily
-I have some insecurities about my looks1
1. The way i tell stories *apparently i should be a comedian*
2. I look out for other people feeling before myself. * like if I'm hurt by something they did or said i would hide so they wouldn't feel any guilt or hurt.
3. A non-rude blunt person.
1. My insecurities/looks (like feeling worthless or like a bad person blah blah blah)
2. No motivation
3. How weak i feel (i don't mean physically)1
*"sweet" - that' what many people say about me anyways
*naturally curled eye-lashes
*i'm a good listener
*don't speak up for myself enough1
Nothing, I'm awesome 😎😎 XD0
1. Its impossible for me to hate anyone
2. I don't judge
3. I love everyone (but me) and would die for anyone
1. My face
2. I'm scared of almost everything
3. I absolutely hate myself1
wft ughh i just asked a question similar to this one and i didn't know this question was already asked booo hooo o well lolol,,,,, i guess a lot of us think alike0