How many people just don't fit in at school at all?

I was wondering how many people at school aren't good at sports, hardly have any friends, are quiet and awkward, might have weight or acne problems and on top of that can't get involve in honor society activities because they aren't doing good in school at all even if he/she's trying?

I kind of feel sorry for them. I know some people who aren't doing good at school but they have friend or are good at something. But is there someone who actually isn't good at nothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did not fit in well at my first HS. I literally had 0 friends at school and I hated it there. Feeling like a complete outcast at school is not fun at all but it ended up working out for me because I transferred to a private school after my freshman year and I fit in much better there

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some people who don't fit in. They may have trouble at home and it reflects in their high school life and they're still at a pretty immature age so they don't know just how IMPORTANT school is so they'll let their grades slip. Also some people just haven't been socialized enough/have enough experience socialilzing outside of their comfort zone so they don't know how to behave around diffferent people. I mean, not everyone graduates from highschool. some drop out and get their ged some will finish online etc. Sometimes some people just don't like their school in general and will switch. You can't really get to know a person until you talk to them or see how they turn out AFTER highschool. Their are a lot of dirt bags who were popular in high school and after the fact they're working in conveniance stores and have dropped out vs. maybe that shy awkwards overweight kid who seems to have lost weight and now has their degree and their own business.

What Guys Said 1

• I actually used to be like that. I was bullied endlessly in school for many different reasons. I left my hometown and family in my mid-late teens, worked tirelessly on myself, traveled, made friends, etc. and most people probably wouldn't recognize me anymore. It can be done but even to this day I still feel like I don't really fit in that well...

What Girls Said 2

• I never had weight or acne problems in school but I was unpopular because I was different and a lot of people in school feel threatened by it.

There is not a person in the world who is good at nothing.

• Aww that's so sad.

• yeah I feel sorry for them. I'm not good at sports but do have a 3.68 GPA and friends. I can't imagine not being good at anything.

• True and same. I think God please don't say anything mean it's just I believe... I think God gives everyone something to be good at because if your not good at anything they would probably ask themselves why am I even here if I have no purpose or talent that could give me joy in my life.