Do you like to brag?

Do you like to brag with your achievments, or you believe it would annoy others?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. I mean just the other day I when I was winning this award for excellence in sex and awesomeness, they kept trying to get me to talk about myself and I was just like, no way

What Girls Said 11

• YEAH SOMETIMES!

• Not at all, I have not much to brag about anyways, but even with the few things that I have I don't like bragging.

• I don't, due to the fact if I were bragging to the wrong person, they will get jealous.

• Ew don't use such a disgusting word in my presence

• I have nothing to brag about :(

• You posses qualities that many others don't, and that's something to brag about. Everyone has something to be proud of.

• I didn't know about the great tits xD see? You have stuff to brag about hahah. Now I am really looking forwards to our rendezvous in hell hahah

• no i don't! i keep things to myself...

• No, I like to keep things like that to myself

• Absolutely not. If anything I keep quiet about my achievements. I hate when people brag so I don't do it

• i save that for the resume

• I'm not a bragger 😐

• yup not gonna lie

What Guys Said 3

• Oh yes, I do. Modern Turkish social principles are all built on bragging, so if you don't brag with any little thing you have, you're considered a loser.

I know, I know. It's disgusting, but it's the way it is. I was a genuinely kind person before I figured this out.

• Not really bragging but I like flaunting my intelligence when people talk to me like I'm stupid.

• I don't brag because in my mind I already won! :D