Do you like to brag?

Do you like to brag with your achievments, or you believe it would annoy others?

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. I mean just the other day I when I was winning this award for excellence in sex and awesomeness, they kept trying to get me to talk about myself and I was just like, no way

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• YEAH SOMETIMES!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all, I have not much to brag about anyways, but even with the few things that I have I don't like bragging.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't, due to the fact if I were bragging to the wrong person, they will get jealous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ew don't use such a disgusting word in my presence

0|1
    0|0
  • I have nothing to brag about :(

0|1
    0|0
    • You posses qualities that many others don't, and that's something to brag about. Everyone has something to be proud of.

• Show All
    • I didn't know about the great tits xD see? You have stuff to brag about hahah. Now I am really looking forwards to our rendezvous in hell hahah

• no i don't! i keep things to myself...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I like to keep things like that to myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. If anything I keep quiet about my achievements. I hate when people brag so I don't do it

0|1
    0|0
  • i save that for the resume

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a bragger 😐

0|1
    0|0
  • yup not gonna lie

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Oh yes, I do. Modern Turkish social principles are all built on bragging, so if you don't brag with any little thing you have, you're considered a loser.

I know, I know. It's disgusting, but it's the way it is. I was a genuinely kind person before I figured this out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really bragging but I like flaunting my intelligence when people talk to me like I'm stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't brag because in my mind I already won! :D

0|1
    0|0