Advice Pretty Please?

I know the title was a bit weird, lmao. So, there's this guy who went to my school is a part of the Gangster Black Disciples. He was recently exspelled for smoking weed in the bathroom and someone snitched and said he had a gun in his book bag. Now, he's on probation because he was already in trouble for fighting and domestic violence against his migher. He said he thinks he knows who did and is going to "handle him." He lives across the street from me. I met him because I am good at doing hair and he asked me if I could retwist his dreads for him. Well, I gave him my number so he could text/call me when he needed it done again. Well, he texted me later that night and he told me that I was cute and had a sexy body. I told him thank you and he asked if I was a virgin and I told him yes. (I'm not ashamed to admit I am.) Lmao. So, we kept talking for a few days and he said he wanted to ask me out. I told him what was he waiting for and he said that he has a girlfriend and a 1 year old: / (he's 17). I said oh and he asked me to come to his house tomorrow in the morning and he'll drop me off to school. I REALLY like him. He is so cute and he has the finest voice ever. I just don't want to get beat up by his girlfriend or have other gang member try to kill me for dating him. I am going to his house in the morning ( I DONT WANNA DO IT WITH HIM) so should I ask him about his gf/babymama, whatever she is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay away. This guy is bad news.
    He's the sorta guy who could get you killed.
    Sounds like some ghetto scumbag.

Seriously... leave it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You want advice? Well I'll give it to you, and I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Do not get involved with this boy! All the complications involved are not worth it. He's 17 with a kid, and already in a relationship. YOU ARE THE "OTHER WOMAN"! He already has a girlfriend, but he's trying to talk you into coming over his house to possibly sleep with you. Imagine if he broke up with this girl to date you. What if you start a relationship with this guy and he gets bored with you and finds another girl to entertain him. He's in a gang, got expelled from school, and already is in trouble for domestic violence. I don't know this kids whole story. Maybe he's actually a good guy who is caught up in a bad situation. However, most likely he's just a guy who makes stupid decisions. So if this is all just fun and games to you and you don't mind dating a 17 year old gang member with a kid and a girlfriend, then go ahead. However, if your standards are a bit higher than that, then maybe you should forget about this guy. It seems like he's going to cause more trouble than he's worth it. If you decide to become involved with him, you may also become involved in the restr of his life. You may have issues with his current girlfriend, you may have issues with his kid, he might cheat on you, he might become violent with you, and you may get caught up in his gang. Choose wisely.

• No. No. No. He KNOWS I'm not sleeping with him. I told him that I'm saving myself until marriage and he didn't believe me at first but now he does, I think. So, I don't think he's using me for sex because it isn't happening. He said, he wants me to come over and drive me to school so we can talk and I can get to know him since he can't take me out later in the day because he has his son with him.

• You really think he just wants to talk. If you think you're gonna go over there and he's not gonna make any effort to sleep with you then you are oblivious to the obvious. You two are gonna talk "and chill". (If you've been living under a rock for most of 2015 it means you're gonna have sex) Don't you know some people will say anything to get in their pants. He probably invited his current girlfriend to come over and talk when they first met, and now they have a kid.

• @Asker Honey, trust us. He could easily drive to your house and get you. If you go to his house, you ARE going to sleep with him. Trust me.. he knows exactly what he's doing.

What Guys Said 4

• If you think you finna leave his house still a virgin, you dumb as hell 😂😂😂😂😂

little homie just wanna smash and keep it moving 😂

• Are you serious? Niggas 17 has a kid and is on probation come on now plus he has a girlfriend

• This has disaster written all over lol

• Yeah, um, you need to get out of this situation as soon as possible. Don't settle for this asshole

What Girls Said 1

• I know DAMNNNN well, you ain't thirsting over a thug! A thug who was expelled from school, assaulted his MOTHER, has a baby, and is gang banging... Really? Girl, get'cha life 💅