What would you do if a girl at your school had selfharm marks on her please read details?

So this girl at your school is quiet she keeps to herself, she only talks when she is spoken too, and she never eats lunch and she really doesn't have any friends. So you were in the hall way and you saw the marks on her arm what would you say to her if anything and what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably ask her if she's ok and give her my number in case she ever needs someone to talk to because I had no friends during my freshman year of HS so I know how much it sucks to feel like you're completely alone. If she kept cutting herself I'd try to get her professional help

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say much it seems like something private!

What Guys Said 5

• I'd ignore them. I wouldn't ask about them, because chances are, she doesn't wanna talk about them. (At least that's usually the case). I'd treat her like any other person--because that's probably how she wants to be treated. She probably doesn't want my pity, or my sympathy. But if she needed comfort, and blatantly asked for it, I'd be more than happy to provide.

• I would recognize she has issues. It is none of my business, I would do nothing and ignore her.

• I would try talking to her. Tattling to an adult usually only makes things worse which I learned the hard way back in high school. From there I vowed to never tattle on anything or anyone again.

• I wouldn't say anything, I would try and befriend her. Sometimes a friend is all it takes

• I'd want to sit with them next lunch, talk to them, build up a relationship, eventually ask her out, and then while we were togther, alone, I would kiss every single one of her scars to shoe that I love her

• Kk I messages hi

What Girls Said 2

• I would try to befriend her and see what I could do to help. My best friend was like that in school.

• I would act like I didn't knowtice, but I would be friends with them and if they ended up telling me I would try to talk them out of it but not forcefully because its their choice what they do but I would try to support them best I could