Last ridiculous decision you made?

I tossed the idea around last year, and then found out tonight a friend also tossed around the same idea, so we both decided to kind of lock hands and jump head first into waist training together. I already bought my first corset that should get here Thursday. And despite knowing about the whole minor detail organs and ribs getting squished and pushed around thing, I'm excited.

SUPER EXCITED.

What's the last ridiculous and/or crazy decision you made?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of ridiculous foolish/ridiculous decisions packed into my life - Last one was just a trivial one I have a been on a health drive for past few months and lost over 40 lbs but last weekend I went "F*** it, I can't take it anymore" so I went out to buy some chocolate bars and scoffed them, I felt a bit guilty after.
    The last substantial decision I made that sucked was a decision to try dating again recently when I wasn't ready for it. After my last relationship ended in a bit of a disaster I decided to take a break for dating and a couple of times I felt I was ready to venture back into the dating world, joining dating sites often going all in at premium level then realising after a few days I was not as ready as I thought I was.
    That waist training sounds like a big step - Be careful don't go too extreme too fast apart from that enjoy it with your friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have way to many ridiculous and/or crazy ideas/decisions. Mainly Ideas that I really want to put into action but I rather not give my family a heart attack.

So if i didn't have people to worry. I would pack my stuff, get a passport, and fly to Europe and try to get a job. I know that's EXTREMELY risky but it sounds like fun and I don't care if I have to go through hell first in finding some kind of income. I would do it!

Which i've done extreme stuff like that before but was just in the USA. :D

For anyone with ADHD you don't think about it. You just do which ever pops up in your head first even if it's super risky. :D

• ... okay but what was the last one you actually DID? That's the question lol

• Alright.. still not answering the question. I don't care when it was lol I was just curious what it was.

• The sad thing is I can't remember. That's why I haven't answered :( Unless you count what I just did now. I had a crazy idea of moving this chair, which lead to switching my entire room around in less than 10 minutes, and then I had to fix what was in my closet.

It's ridiculous because it's like 8pm at night and then I just all of a sudden decide i'm changing everything in my room. :D

My life has become sad and sheltered the past 4 years after my car wreck. :(

What Guys Said 7

• I am sure there is, I can't remember anything as of now. I'll put it here if I do.

• Hmm I suppose its a choice I made a few months back it may cause me a lot of grief or a lot of joy unsure yet, may cost me more who knows.

• I went out and bought a super sport motorcycle. It's just the question of time before I die so to my recklessness or other drivers I'll ability to properly follow road rules and regulations.

• o_o gl with that

• I don't make ridiculous decisions.

• Answering this question

• Another chapter in the life of Teawrecks.

Why not just work out your core?

• Why not do both?

• How'd you go and do that?

• My friend wanted to go to this girl's house and it was raining and I've been there before so I know how deep her drive way is and like on the other side of the road there's another.. basically that whole road is elevated and the houses are like deeper so to speak. So it's a deep drop off the road into someone's driveway. I got a big car. I should have drove my parent's car instead of mine, because theirs is four wheel drive and smaller. So after we went there I backed out into the road but I backed out too far so the back wheels came off the road and got stuck in a ditch across the street from the girl's house. Half my car was in the road. Me, my friend, and another guy tried to push it out, but it was stuck. I'm never going there again with my car.

What Girls Said 2