No pants for school what do I do?

So uh my last pair of pants got destroyed by my older less smart sister by dumping a whole can pf paint on them... Now i have nothing to wear to school tommorow no shorts or anything... Any ideas its too flipping late to go out and if my parents find out that i have no pants they will litterly flip i have a friend driving me to a store tommorow but what do i wear and the pants i did find are wayyy to small. Any ideas...

Updates:
I didn't always only have 1 pair lol i buy them three pair at a time and they get destroyed i do small/medium sized jobs for people

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you wear pajamas? Or sweats to bed? Those should be good. You can ask a friend to drop off a pair for you and borrow theirs. You can borrow your dad's pants too. These are all the ideas I have, hope it helps.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• You have captain underpants that shit!
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ainunderpantscover.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck it why not

• Not like i need friends anyway

• Just raid you sisters pants drawer and find the least girly pair of pants, your only other option is to wrap a sheet around and pretend it's a dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you only have 1 pair of pants?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i use to have more pants they either get destroyed, or there too damn small

• And you wait until now to think about buying more?

• take her pants

0|0
    0|0