Would you rather be known for being loyal or kind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would certainly want to be known as 'kind', because for a kind person, loyalty comes with kindness by default! I mane... a person who isn't loyal, can't be considered 'kind', right? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Those you're loyal to will always find you kinder than those who aren't loyal to them. So if you're loyal you're by default considered kind to those you're loyal to.

And you're obviously not going to be loyal to just anyone and everyone, so you won't be considered kind to everyone.

I'd rather be known as loyal. Being known as kind often comes with the smaller tag of "easily manipulated" attached. No thanks.

What Guys Said 14

• Loyal. I've noticed loyal people bring more to your life than those who are just kind. After all, those kind people who end up betraying you end up making the most damage.

• Kind is my answer

• Definitely loyal, being kind is over rated.

• I would like to be known for everything pretty much

• Isn't that the same thing?

• Kindness is far more useful than loyalty. And realistic.

• I don't need to be kind.

Just know I am 100% loyal.

• hmm. I don't know really cause im both and i can't imagine without them

• I'm not very kind, so I'd pick loyal.

• Loyalty, Because my loyalty is inscribed on my soul and i never break it :P

• Loyal makes it sound like I have to be someone's bitch so I'll pick kind

• Yes! Those are great attributes. I love such people

• Nazi camp guards were loyal.

• Loyal, ofc. But i'm actually both loyal and kind. Kindness runs in our family, i guess :p

What Girls Said 15

• Loyal. I value loyalty over kindness, generally, and just because I wouldn't be -known- for being kind doesn't mean I couldn't be kind as well. One of my favorite types of person is the type who can come across as a little gruff, a little grumpy, blunt, or rough around the edges, but is actually very kind when it comes down to it.

Those people are never known as kind, even though they are, and their kindness feels more genuine in a way.

• Loyal. Being known for being kind would possibly just cause people to take advantage of me.

• I want be known for begin a hero!

• I think kind. Kind has a lot of different meanings and can relate to a lot more things then just being loyal

• I would rather be known for being loyal.

• I would much rather like to be known as being a loyal friend or parner. I don't like disloyality and I never have, infact it's a very very very ingraved pet peeve of mine. I absolutely despise that quality about someone.

• why can't i be both!!! I rather be known for being loyal because no matter how nice you are nobody wants to stay with somebody who isn't going to be truthful to them.

• Being kind

• Definitely loyal.

• Kind, definitely kind

• Well, I think if you're a loyal person, then usually kindness comes along with that. So I choose the loyalty :)

• Loyal because you can be kind but if you're a cheater that makes you rotten.

• I'm know for both of these already.

• Kind. Because i hate loyalty now. Loyalty means guy can cheat on me when I am fully invested in him.

• kind most people dont care about loyal. They rake it for granted.