Can't sleep, what are you guys up to?

It's 1:40am where I am. I have class tomorrow!!!
Good night everyone I think I am finally falling asleep!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 10

• came back from university.. and now I am waiting for my maid to bring me tea.. I am so tired.. ugh..

• i'm trying to beautify my powerpoint presentation.

• This guy always helps me sleep. His voice is very soothing.
    https://youtu.be/En2IOy99aZc

• Do you stay up all night or are you at work?

• I prefer playing them myself :P
      I rarely watch lets plays, an exception is Europa Universalis IV from Arumba. He has also a multiplayer series where Northernlion, Quill18 and Mathas participate. Quite funny to watch but it's a hardcore grand strategy game, it would surprise me if you are into that :P
      Apart from that I watch game critiques, discussions and stuff like that. TotalBiscuit is probably one of my most watched ones. Also Gamestar (big German gaming magazine), AngryJoeShow, Eurogamer, ForceGaming and a few others.

I have the original BoI but never got too much into it.

• @Yumix LOL! And you would be right! I like to see how things change and strategy can get a bit too dull for me. It's good there's something you enjoy though!

Personally, I've really enjoyed the additions that Rebirth and Afterbirth brought to the Issac games! The item dynamics and interactions are super interesting and can have surprising results!

• Talking to some chick!

• Can't sleep either just kinda here

• Bout sleep but tryna study for Finals

• Gonna be late for school soon so I'll go XD

• same. I'm scrolling on gag. it 12:40 i have to wake up at five. i need to go to bed

• I am watching my tv about food and travel

• Watching house, eating takis👌