Have you ever showered in the dark? What was your experience like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck no. What if something gets me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Of course. In some countries nor water, nor electricity are guaranteed 24/24 like here at home. It happened that both were missing for hours.
    Thus one showers when there's water. Fok the light, I know what to soap, what to rinse without seeing it.

• not the dark but definitely with either very dimmed lights or just candles lit

• I close my eyes when washing my hair. It does get kinda dark.
    That count? Wasn't to scary the last time

• Very wet hehe

• Yes i have done that. Totally dark.
    I have also done it only with a small candle.

It was...
    ... sooo relaxing. So good. I was a new person.

• i did this actually, dont call me weird (well i am so whatever).
    you are alone with your thoughts, the sound and feeling of water. its kinda awesome and relaxing.

• Never o-O"
    Are you going to try it?

• I filled my bath (with me in it) in the pitch black, now I'm in here with only the light my phone screen gives xD

• There wasn't any light in here xD my phone is helping now but I'm getting anxious xD let there be lighttttt

• Light for the win :)

• once i don't like it

• Its scary actually

• I do it all the time. It's really different but pretty cool. I better know your body and that bathroom like the back of your hand though. Don't want any accidents happening

• No.
    I need to see what I am doing yea.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I haven't. I would probably fall or mix up my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash which would not be good. Lol

• no never omg. I've showered just in moonlight though, which is close enough. pretty awesome.

• yeah It was relaxing ha I was falling asleep!

• No. Thanks for the idea, I'll try it sometime. Hopefully the monsters don't get me 🙈

• No, scared I will fall and the soap will go up my butt 😂😂

• Awful, cause i have a fear of falling in the bathroom as it is a dangerous place and i have fallen in the bathroom before and gotten quite bruised.
    The only reason i showered in the dark because there was no electricity so the water was cold and it was a lot of fumbling and small steps.
    nothing great about it at all :(
    so no i would never shower in the dark willingly lol

• It happened once. It was even the first time my boyfriend and I got into the shower together and after a couple of minutes the lights went off. It was funny though :D

• yeah I have.. it was good.. calm and soothing..

• Well kind of. I have showered with a candle. The power went off. It was soothing. I would freak if i showered without light.

• Nah, I need to see what I'm doing or else I'll just end up wasting water.