Why do SOME people do this 💁?

Like one day they act like their your friend and then the next day that act like you did something wrong to them and be mean to you, I don't get that 💁💁💁

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age its hard to find real good friends at your school. Many are not mature yet and if your a threat to there boyfriend they won't like you or if you dress the wrong way they trash talk and all. When you get older and into college you will start meeting life time long friends and maybe even in High school or at your work or church.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many common reason
    -they insecure
    -they haven't realize they are amazing and lovable and appericative human begins
    -they have huge things they are dealing with
    -they think a certain way because of the enviroment or a situation that caused a lot of conflict
    -Pretty much we are humans!
    1
    1
    1
    1
    In my opinion I wouldn't do that! Thats just fucked up!

What Guys Said 3

• I still don't get why some people are like that.

• Well I don't get it either, they should get the message straight

• Kids being kids. Simple

What Girls Said 2

• some people are hard to understand... just don't waste your time with them

• It's mostly girls tbh. I mean we're weird Like that but gotta love us Lol

• Could you explain why you think it's mainly just girls? Like, why do they do it?

• That's why I said, it's probably due to time of the month, most of the time with women, with men, I don't know

• @Dave20154 Lol okay whatever