How do you get rid of a stalker?

OK so I met this guy a while back anyway I had all these strange coincendences it got really annoying anyway I began thinking it was his friend turns out it wasn't well stupidly I asked him to do what he did before thinking I would get an actual relationship this time well it got worse and to cut a long story short he now pretends to be gay and scares all other males off. I don't know should I report him? I want a relationship and warning him he doesn't think I am serious and I really am. Originally I met him online now I don't know what to do. I tried ignoring he always gets my attention only time I dont see him is at weekends but then he has people follow me please help advice

I am serious and he sulks when he doesn't get his way it's not a joking matter anymore
well I realise he's fucking crazy now and scaring guys off isn't nice etc should I just report him

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't legally considered a stalker. "A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either express or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. (b) The crime of stalking is a Class C felony." He needs to pose a serious threat.

What Guys Said 2

• If he has people following u then proving that would be hard
    U need to send a guy to talk to him
    A few punches will sort him out

• Women are the biggest fucking stalkers... how do you get rid of them?

What Girls Said 0