What would you do if a guy touched you on the thigh?

How would you feel if

1) You liked him

2) You didn't like him

Please answer BOTH.

Most Helpful Girl

• For both I would feel uncomfortable. For one, because even though I like the guy it's not like we're together. I wouldn't want him to touch me somewhere like that. And for two, if I didn't like him he shouldn't be touching me anywhere like that period.

• And what if he did, what would your reaction be?

• Swatting his hand away.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a straight guy, it depends. If it were a mate of mine, then I'd try to up-homo him by putting my hand on his thigh. (We love our banter) If it was a stranger, I'd check to see whats going on, then react.

What Girls Said 4

• LIKED HIM: If thats his first move? I would think he's alil forward. We would have to have talked a lot and me be comfortable with him being that close cause thats way into my space. To me that implies something sexual as opposed to a hug or kiss.
    didn't LIKE HIM: He'd be kissin the floor in a split second

• Liked him? Surprised, probably a little excited and curious.

Didn't like him? Confused

• 1. Nervous because I won't want to go very far, but I like him so I'd worry that he'll give up on me. (I'm assuming this is happening while on a date or something)

2. Confused and highly uncomfortable.

• Well if i Like him dependin on how the mood is.. i would See if it would go further.,,,
    if i didn't then i would be dont touch Me Like Nahh

What Guys Said 0