Why do I tend to attract and get along with misandrists?

I just got notified by yet another friend of mine, who is female, in a text that she hates men. Am I not a man?

... :(

• You just seem exceptionally hatable.
  • You are just not a man. Cheer up girlpenis.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, you attracted me and I'm no misandrist!

• But I don't know who you are! Which makes it saucy and intriguing.

• I'll take any affection you are willing to give me.

• Haha! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of misandrists in the world. It is just women with poor attitudes most of the time. Bitter women that have often caused their own problems in life and are blaming men for it because they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. It may not be anything to do with you and it is not that you are not a man. Women can also be such hateful creatures to men often when their problems are actually their fault.

What Girls Said 2

• I say that a lot to my guy friend because we are really close. It doesn't mean I hate him, it doesn't mean I hate all men (even though that's what I'm saying). It means I was hurt by a guy and instead of admitting that, I choose to take anger (the easier emotion) over sadness. I get over it though. We normally just talk things out. No need to read into it and think she's a misandrist

• Methinks you need better friends, if so many females feel like it's their duty to inform you of their shit taste in men.

It's just such a common thing to say for a scorned woman, it's not even funny.

What Guys Said 3

• Unfortunately misandrists only associate what they hate in males with the manly males. But hey, that's just my theory.

• leave her alone and find someone else. she is not worth with you.

• Well, they all hate men buddy. =(