Do you think it's weird for a couple to text all day, everyday?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication is one of the keys to a successful relationship. Sure there are people who gets sick of their spouse or SO, but that's totally dependant on the status of their current relationship

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That is their relationship and if it works for them, good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No, If a crush isn't interested in investing time like that it's a major road block to pursuing a relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit. It may sound a bit bad, but I can't stand being with my lady-friend for too long because we both annoy each other after awhile. She's a bundle of fun, but enough is enough. That said, I'm texting "Bae <3" (my highschol mate) constantly, 24/7. If we were gay, we'd have been the cutest couple at prom.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've texted all day with girls I wasn't even a couple with... so, not weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, very weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Couples in turkey do it all the time. Not in Turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you couldn't talk face-to-face or call.

0|0
    0|0
  • My coworker does it and it's annoying as Hell. I'd go fuckin crazy if my bitch did that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. As long as it is mutually accepted and won't get you fired or expelled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly find that kind of annoying, what the hell could you have to say to one another allllll day long?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Nah man, it's completely normal. Especially if you don't get to meet much.

0|0
    0|0
  • all day? they would lose the spark pretty fast..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, if that helps them keep their connection going, more power to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It gets boring after some time I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the kind of communication I NEED.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not weird it is stupid and reflects a couple that has very little to do and very little to accomplish and actually no brains

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion yes thats a bit much.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they can't see each other then nah.. But if they can then why not spend the time together?

1|0
    0|0