Are you a strong person or a sensitive person?

are you a strong person or a sensitive person?

• i am so strong that nothing can break me
    19% (7)25% (11)22% (18)Vote
  • my heart is soft and it can be easily melted and broken
    30% (11)16% (7)22% (18)Vote
  • i am strong from the outside.. its like having an armour around me... cuz i am so soft from the inside
    51% (19)59% (26)56% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think none of us can answer accurately. Our judgement will be different because each one of us knows ALL his own vulnerabilities..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Voted C. I seem like a strong person, but I'm really emotional and sensitive inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I may be an asshole, cold hearted person, sarcastic sob, emotionless monster and pessimistic trash.

But I'm still pretty warm person from the inside. I'm just my actual self with people who I feel comfortable with. Rest of the world can deal with my walls upon walls upon mind fields and oceans full of sharks to reach my castle.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends. I can be strong as anybody or sensitive depending on what the situation is, but I try to keep the emotions to myself and no one else. Also, shove them feelings where the sun don't shine yeah?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't agree with this dichotomy. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I voted B. I'm not hyper sensitive, but I think I have a soft heart. The other day I gave a single mom 20 bucks. She and her kid were trying to eat at wendys. I always help people in those kinds of situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a strong sensitive person

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.
    Weak.
    And an asshole.
    It's a glorious combination that has combined to make me a thoroughly unlikeable person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

I am both!

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate to be a guy and B -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the most sensitive person you'll ever see 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • pretend to be strong but I'm soft inside :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose C, I'm really sensitive deep down inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, those who've talked to me on here know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm strong. I've cried twice since 2010, both were upon the loss of very close family members.

0|0
    0|0
  • I act a bit like an asshole, but I'm a sensitive person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit of both...

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a strongly sensible person

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Well, I have to say I collected enough armor to cover myself from the painful events of life. Unlike, when I was a teenager, I was just lost and confused. Now I feel like I can handle things a lot better. So I'll go with A.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a hefty balance of strength and sensitivity.

My feelings are not easily hurt but I am very sensitive when it comes to the emotional or mental state of others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sensitive person. I care and try to help people too much, and usually end up putting other's needs before my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be strong, but deep down I'm super sensitive, it sucks :(

0|1
    0|0
  • i am so strong that nothing can break me! haha No I am weak and get upset sometimes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty sensitive person. But I voted C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am both: because I had to become strong to protect the sensitive person that I really am.

0|0
    0|0
  • am more of a sensitive person and i hate it :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • I am both.

0|0
    0|0
  • sensitive when i can be. strong when i need to be. basically, when other people start panicking, i get calm. but if everyone's calm... then i guess it's safe for me to panic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a really hard exterior and a lot of things don't phase me, but some things crush me a little bit. I'm a human coconut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so soft from the inside. I try to hide it and act like I don't care. I don't like crying in front of people. I don't like when people feel "sorry" for me. That's why I like being solid and strong from the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sensitive. Sooo sensitive lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • People usually can t tell but unfortunatly a big softy😒
    So 3rd option

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly a sensitive person 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't you be both?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm strong but I definitely have my soft sides :)

0|0
    0|0