What's up with this chick?

- This chick in my class flirted like crazy with me last month but then told me she had a boyfriend
- I stopped texting her or any other stuff cos she told me she didn't wanna ruin it.
- week ago, she asked me to come over to her house because her boyfriend was out for night and she wasn't feeling safe.
- I went to her house but only stayed half hour because she started acting weird again when I tried to make another move Evendoe she texted me earlier that day that she wanted to "try" something? Lol
- I stopped talking to her anywhere, stopped texting her and broke every contact.
- She texted me again yesterday about how she don't see me that much now ebendoe its just been like 4 days
- When I didn't replied, She called me and said how she don't really have a boyfriend and wanna meet to clear some things up?

This is confusing af but it'd make more sense because I never saw any pic of her and her boyfriend back in her house or anything evendoe she's foreign exchange student and told me she moved in here with her bf? That's pretty weird. I don't know what's going on but she is kinda hot so I'd like to bang her but why the fuk she is acting so wierd?

Most Helpful Guy

• OP.. thats a cool story because

This is confusing af but it'd make more sense because I never saw any pic of her and her boyfriend back in her house or anything evendoe she's foreign exchange student and told me she moved in here with her bf? That's pretty weird. I don't know what's going on but she is kinda hot so I'd like to bang her but why the fuk she is acting so weird?

by the way OP.. No pics. Negd

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• she's probly scared being in a forein country, so she said she had boyfriend in case u were a creep... Mayb...

• She actually sat next to me and started talking randomly first day, so I don't really think that she is trying to be careful

• Does she even lift bro?
    Is she caked up at least?
    Are her elbows pointy?

• She probably wants you to smash, but feels guilty at the same time because she has a boyfriend.

• I have never seen her boyfriend in her apartment lol

• I don't know man shit. Anything anyone suggest you say it's wrong. Believe what you want to believe I guess.

• Lmaoo nah dude, I am just trying to see if someone here have been in same situation too or maybe smarter than me but nvm brah

• If you fuck her, all your problems will just melt away.