How did YOU feel when you got to the END of the Castle in Super Mario Bros only to see TOAD tell you the princess is in another castle?

Did you feel cheated? You really wanted that broad and here's Toad cockblocking you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Very let down. I just went through so much, battled so many goombas and koopas just to see it was for nothing? Really?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I feel cheated when I bought this game and couldn't trail the bad guy correctly so I was stuck for weeks! Then I gave up, lost the game for 2-3 years and beat it. It technically took me over 2 years to complete that one part.
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51bJViM-WKL._SX425_.jpg

• It never bothered me, personally. If anything I used to think it was kind of clever, or at least when it came to Daisy. It's fun to joke about, but I hope it didn't actually upset people.

• Haha it was like yes! Nearly got the princess!! What another castle? I was discouraged! Thinking that I would never get the princess 😓

• Blah! I don't remember that! :/

• Never played it

But toad must die. I like killing the messenger. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I became so numb to the constant disappointment that I thought I'd never rescue the princess. Still I persevered even if there was the slightest possibility that she was in another castle it was worth the effort. My tenacity eventually paid off but in the end I was a changed man and couldn't really celebrate my victory..

• lol there's a girl on here who chose the name @toadette

• Naw, i knew i was'nt gonna beat the game that early. And you hear that alot!

• When I saw that I wondered why toad was larger than Mario