Scared of his past? Will talk to anyone but me?

I'm in love with a close friend of mine but he doesn't feel quite the same way. But I feel that one of the reasons for that is because he has a troubled past. Even though he doesn't feel the same for me it really surprises me that he won't confide in me. We are really close but I feel like I know nothing about him because he won't talk to me. But he has talked about a whole bunch of his problems with my friends, even when he doesn't know then that well. One of my friends loves to hold that over me because every time he makes me cry she loves to make me feel worse by telling me I have no idea what he is going through. I love him so much but I feel like he won't tell me anything and I don't know why. Is he afraid I will drop him if I know his past? I feel so useless and I didn't know what to do. Can anyone help me?

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't tell you because he doesn't trust you for whatever reason. Forget this one and move on. He will never be with you

• It is not just me. He won't tell his best friend either. So I'm not sure if he really doesn't trust me

• He doesn't and he never will. Move on. Buddhist teaching want brings pain, you want him but look at your pain for doing so

What Girls Said 0