Are all muslims terrorists?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are all men jerks? Are all women sluts? Obviously not. So, we can't say that all muslims are terrorists, just the fanatic radical ones.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• Not at all, and probably far more Muslims have been killed by Muslim terrorists than any other race. These cocks don't really care who they kill and use religion as an excuse. If we banned all religion then these cocks would still be terrorists!

• No. But most terrorists are Muslim. But that's not the most important question to be asking anyway. The most important question to ask is: How many Muslims are there who believe in Islamic Supremacy, believe in living under a regime of Sharia law, and literally believe those passages in the Quran that call for the slaying of infidels (non-Muslims)? And the answer to that question is probably a number in the hundreds of millions.

• Weird but I recall the US shooting down an Iranian commercial jetliner, surrounded Iran with over 100 military bases, destroyed the infrastructure of Iraq and Afghanistan, dismantling their democratic government (Iraq) in the 1950's and seeing the Western world steal their oil. Yes indeed sir they are terrorists.

• Over a billion terrorists on earth, we're in trouble!

• A billion muslim
    Only 0.008% of them r terrorists
    And 5 % of them have radical thoughts buy don't do any terroristic act

• No, but many of them supports terror both publicly and secretly, at any chance they have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UufTBjgEE5Q

• Yes, and all white people are Nazi's and part of the KKK.

• very Trump... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, are all germans Nazi's? Noooooooooooooooooo

• Why does this question never get asked about Christians?

• When CSIS exists, you can ask that.

• @sluggognatface I see what this is. You are a pacifist. I agree, peace is the best. We should let ISIS roam free and conquer all of Iraq and Syria.

• @Dred1614 Weird how not one bit of history and facts can affect you and seeing that the method of bombing their countries and stealing their oil doesn't work but you still think it will magically.

• I'm a Muslim and not a terrorist. It's like all Christians are not colonist.

• why is it so difficult to differentiate between terrorists which abuse a religion for their purpose and normal people like you and me which simply have a different faith?

• No I have talked to very down to earth muslims who even damm groups like ISIS they dont agree with anything they do.

• Yes we are

• What a stupid question I've ever heard... I blame you for your this question and prejudge about all Muslims as being a Muslim.

Do you like if I ask all girls are slut or all Christians are vicious? Please do not generalise all the religion. Muslim always orders brotherhood sisterhood, love and peace in the world. Our religion doesn't let us to eat unhealthy foods (swine-meat etc.) and prohibits all kind of bad and evil unethical behaviors. I am proud to be Muslim !

• How about NO!

• obviously no

in fact less than 1% of Muslims are considered radical and/or terrorists

• something that needs to be remembers is that more Muslims have been killed by Muslim terrorists than any other demographic... just something to always consider. Muslims are more likely to be the victim of terrorist acts than any other group

• I "love" how you generalized here... Congratulations, common sense really did leave it's mark huh? What's that? I can't seem to find it here anywhere. Daymn...

• @karahiri,@chocolateismylover aren't terrorists, so their proof not all Muslims are terrorists. My guess is less than 5% of all Muslims are terrorists which give all Muslims a bad image which is sad.

• Obviously not.

There are some concerning stats about Muslims though that would be fool hardy to ignore.

• Can you show these scary stats?

• @sluggognatface LOL, this has been unexpectedly hilarious.

• You know what going on in the world now I'd we hate Muslim like thing then Muslim unity hose more n more more Muslim more terrorist

• No... but every muslim guy I've talked to have turned out to be an asshole

• I'm not 💁🙋😜😂

• Hhahahah 😂 you've got a point 😌😁

• Yet Muslims in the US raised over 200 thousand dollars for the families affected by the recent shooting in California. My guess some of the Muslim men were involved with the fundraising. Maybe meet more Muslim men before you assume they are all assholes?

• Of course, did you have any doubts!

• 0|0
  • Noo... -_-

• Definitely not, but just like japanese, Italians and Germans in WW2, they are the biggest threat to western civilization and life as we know it.

• Of course not.

• Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are Muslims.

• nooo maaan...

• I wouldn't think so.
    You could say that about anyone

• Yes. All 1.6 billion of them. 24% of the worlds population are terrorists.

• Yes my child. They are !!

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 20

• No. They're definitely not. I think most Muslims just want peace.

• I can't believe someone is FINALLY saying this ! Thank you!!😌

• * about the downvoters

• @DaniaMQ this is it! :) just keep your head up. It's difficult days to live in. We just need to keep loving each other and be accepting :) I'm glad that what I said was able to give you comfort! All the best ☺️❀️

• Are all women whores?
    Are all Christians disrespectful to athiests?
    Are all Wiccans Satanists?
    Is all good food fattening?
    Is there a Mcdonalds on every corner of America?
    Are all foreigners terrorists?
    Is Donald Trump a good leader?

See how stupid all those sound?
    That's how you sound.

• No. Go and watch My Name is Khan. For years People think All Muslims are terrorist but We aren't. All Germans are Nazi? No. All Muslims are terrorist ? No. PLEASE Dont BE Prejudice

• No but nearly all terrorists are Muslim

• -_-

No but the media isn't going to show Muslims that are being just like everyone else. They are only going to show the extreme side of them. Like they do with everything.

• Yes. I'm sure when my Muslim friends talk about food and makeup and guys and relationships with me, all they're secretly thinking about is bombing stuff. All the time.
    Me: "what's your favorite pizza topping?"
    Them: "TNT"

• Not all. Only the crazy ones.

Beware of people that are TOO religious... and that goes for any religion.

• No... But its nearly impossible to figure out which is which until its too late.

• No they are not.

• Yes of course
    I keep a spare bomb in my purse just in case.

• No lol 😂
    What a troll -rolls eyes-

• Fuck no.

Filler

• If that was the case there would be multiple terrorist attacks every day.

• Of course not!
    I'm MuslΔ±m 😊

• no, not all of them are

• absolutely

• Considering how many Muslims there are worldwide, I think it's pretty safe to say we'd be fucked if they were ALL terrorists.

• Yeah, Although Torah says "don't kill anybody" Israelis (Jews) kill small babies and children in Palestine and they always torture Muslim people in Gaza, furthermore they imprison and throw the bullet innocent Muslims... (This is an example, I don't say but people say...)

Is it good? Of course not. Prejudices are always wrong ! ISIS is bloody and awful terror group of world but MUSLIMS NOT ! We respect all religions...

• Terrorists? Very few of them. Delusional and less aware? Indeed

• Is your mother virgin?

• Why the dislikes?