Is it bad that I want to steal ihav2fart from missnowhere?

Yup here I declare you have a rival, missnowhere 😎 !

Boys I know you all like missnowhere. Would you help me? 😉

Ugh i guess some guys are jelly and just can't get the joke. I'm trolling and teasing them. Relax! I know ihav2fart is handsom but he isn't my type!
Gotta say that before it's hidden. You guys ruined the fun!! ;(

Most Helpful Guy

• we all have weird GAG thoughts, i want to get my chemistry set out and genetically clone the female version of @ConsultantIsBack :)

• Omg hahahahah i would really like to see his female clone

• She would be a stunning woman, with a killer bod. As well as being a nymphomaniac :P

• I thought you can go both ways? why don't you just grab the heart of the original? ;P

What Guys Said 10

• Uhhhhh, I'm flattered but yeah...
    My heart and soul belongs to @MissNowhere <3

• Ohh my @Ihav2fart 😂😂😂

• Can't be as hot as my babe, even though it doesn't matter if you were!

• Oh this question came back?
      My question mark looks hotter doe.. Wait until you see.. 😉

• Missnowhere is beautiful, no doubt about that, but I wouldn't say that everyone likes her, likes her and in regards to this troll, I can only guess that this is apple and not working according to plan yeah?

• Even if you don't like her you will help me right? 😉

And yeah because that &#/$%¥@£# dude ruined it!! It was going just perfect 😠😠😠😠😠

• I never said I didn't like her; just pointing that out, but yeah that guy did ruined your fun

• Is he really that irresistible. You going to fight for him now? :S

• Well he doesn't have the accent but he does have the hair... choices choices... 😋

• You've made your bed @bellegirl21 :P

• Pssssh you'll take me back. Besides your head would be fun to rub...

• I thought u said steal missnowhere 😂😂😂😂😂
    And LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE 😛

• NO!! i am closer to his age and a hot one and you can't do anything about it 😛

• Nah I didn't grow up as kid 😉

• Good answer ;)

• i think i know who you are. =)

• Who am I?

• Ok I m aright with women and I've dated some pretty white/mulatto chicks. Growing up people condition u to beleive it's all about white people. Most white girls think we all got small dicks and are feminine. I m prett good down there and masculine af. It's a lot of work we end up not tryin for. In relationships, if it's trouble it's not worth it.

• If you dated white chicks your point is invalid so then don't listen to this bullshit. My first love was an Asian boy 😊 It is hard to approach you if you think we don't like you so quit it

• You're wayyy too free/idle...

• lol go for it-- not my business anyway.

• You all take this gagg thing beyond far, Remember. We are only here to answer each others question, This isn't a dating site. No wonder you hid behind Anon because you are lame, You are so cringy. Oh god people here are dating now, this is like tinder long distance now lol how can you people be so lame. Nerds

• Relax buddy read the update

• I'll be reporting this and we'll see if the mods and admins do their job.

They do when I ask a question, but when it's about their buddies they don't.

Testing.

• That's cause there are biased mod's on here

• We all know it's a joke so it's not really stealing

• Let's find out then.

• Yeah, and, by the way, she's overrated

What Girls Said 3