U. S. citizens; Do you think Donald TRUMP would make a good president?

• Yes, he would make a good president
  • No, I'd rather see someone else as our new president.
  • I'm not a US citizen, I want to see the results.
It is quite interesting that only 5 % of women support Trump as opposed to 86 % of women who do not favor him according to this poll

Most Helpful Girl

• Haahahahah*hackingcough*ahahahah

Most Helpful Guy

• i view trump as a blunt instrument. He's not useful for most tasks, but he does do a good job at exposing what the system is behind the curtain. The main problem with him is that he is way behind the times when it comes to America's standing in the world. He's a man with no tactics or cunning... again, a blunt instrument. He believes he can just walk into a room filled with the Chinese, Saudi's and Russians, and just dictate to them how things are going to be. This isn't the 1970's, back when the USA made up almost 75% of world GDP and was the worlds largest creditor... This is 2015 where America makes up less than 20% of the world's GDP, and is the worlds largest debtor nation. America stays afloat today because China funds a portion of Americas debt, and the Saudi's still gracefully continue to use the U. S. dollar as the petrodollar instead of Euros (which they could easily do on a dime if they wanted to). You don't bite the hand that feeds you, but trump is too much of a moron who wouldn't be rich if he didn't inherit his fathers real estate empire to realize that. The next president needs to be a person who not only understands how the game has changed for the U. S. geopolitically, but who also has enough political savviness and forethought to plan three to four moves ahead to outflank and outmaneuver strategic politicians like Putin and his foreign minister Lavrov. Trump has none of those things... just a large windpipe

What Girls Said 4

• LMFAO you're a funny guy OP.

• I'm not a U. S citizen.. Why do I even know about all the candidates. Damn you internet!
    #deeznutsforpresident

• He's a giant racist corn cob.

• No, he sucks. But so do the Dem candidates. 😠

• That's the problem about today's politics worldwide, I guess..

• @dudeman it's not just about money though. And you cannot apply the same rules of business to society, culture, and religion.
      Six Sigma business strategies are actually the driving force be hind corporate America and ultimately the world wide exploitation of human rights. Simply because something makes money does not mean it is qualified to administer millions of people.

• @gapminder well you can apply the same rules. government should be held accountable. as of now its not. its bloated peoples pensions are going to be too high. in 2030 people will need to be taxed 130% of their entire income just to pay for the older generations pensions. thats not cool.

What Guys Said 23

• Not a chance, i'm not an American citizen but I voted no... I'd personally vote for Sanders which will probably be a vote wasted unfortunately. That's the problem with the public, they complain about the government that they themselves voted into power and do the same thing over and over. I don't get how anyone thinks Trump stands up for America, he stands up for racist ideals and if you think he's going to heavily tax the rich or big corporations... haha get real he isn't going to tax himself or anyone he's involved with he'll abuse the power he gets to only further benefit himself. Something only made more evident by how he has used his wealth to try and buy as many voters as possible.

• I secretly judge and lose respect for someone clueless enough to support Donald Trump.

• How about, "I'd definitely vote for him against Hillary or Bernie but I'd rather see someone else as our new president."

• But he is attacking the Commiecrats and the RINOs, so three cheers for him.

• He will get my vote. It's high time we had some spine up in the White House. A real American that still loves this country not the sell out we have now

• So the parallels between his proposed ideas and what Hitler did leading up to WW2 doesn't bother you? I'm conservative, but I feel that he's purposefully handing the White House to Hillary (he's a big donor to the Clintons, and a long time friend).

• @Anno_Domini is there a link where his donating can be read up on? This is news to me

• Trump is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's a close friend of the Clintons and a big donor to their foundation. He used to be pro choice. He's not a real conservative.

The parallels between him and Hitler are sad. Hitler made Jews register on a list, used them as a scapegoat, then rounded them up into camps.

Trump wants to register all Muslims and use them as scapegoats. He even mentioned the internment of the Japanese as a positive thing. Pretty soon he'll be pushing a final solution to the "Muslim Problem."

History repeats itself.

I'm not Muslim myself, but as a conservative, he doesn't speak for me.

• Nope, Bernie Sanders is the only candidate worth running in my opinion. He has not flip flopped views his 30 years as an independent senator and will not to get votes. Unlike all other candidates, he actually talks about real issues such as the income inequality gap, education/interest rates skyrocketing, the minimum wage not being consistent with inflation which makes living unaffordable and most of all, citizens united which has caused our country to become an oligarchy serving and protecting the interests of wealthy individuals and corporate CEOs instead of society as a whole.

The other candidates are too focused on abortion, gay marriage, expanding the military budget which is already large as is, and doing counterproductive measures as targeting all Muslims instead of just extremist Muslims.

• I'm not a U. S. citizen but I voted no anyway.

• Both candidates are shit tbh. But if I had to pick a side I would go with Trump just because I hate Hillary more.

• Probably the biggest asshole on the planet at this moment.

• I will not vote for him. At least not in the primaries...

• i think so. its time this country is ran like a business. the problem with the nation is all the welfare and pentions. state and federal workers are far over paid. police are far over paid also. we could cut 80% of government employees and see no real effect.

• That's an interesting point but Governments are supposed to serve the people, not supposed to make questionable profits and pay millions to top management. Am I missing something?

• So you think a person who makes $40,000 a year should pay more in taxes than someone who makes $250,000+ a year?

• I think Trump would make a good substitute for a chimpanzee. Sorry, that's an insult! To chimpanzees I mean.

• Yes I do. I agree with him on a lot of issues and I believe has the best of intentions for this country.

Trump 2016!

• OK. Thanks for sharing

• He isn't he best Presidential candidate in my opinion, Ted Cruz is a better choice. But he is my second choice. There is a reason he is leading the polls, people are getting sick of politicians.

• I'd vote for him because I'm going to vote for the GOP nominee regardless of who it is. Cruz is my #1.

• I would rather die

• watch him go and win though :P im almost convinced he is the next Hitler.
    but im Canadian so that's none of my business...

• Honestly, I wouldn't care who becomes the president so long it's not Trump or Hillary Clinton.

• he seems to be very populair

• He's honest. He admits outright that he'd be a xenophobic dictator. The other candidates just pretend they wouldn't be.

So, I don't view him as really being any different than the others. Just honest.

The scariest politician running right now? Bernie Sanders. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Very dangerous man, simply because people don't believe he is.

• I didn't vote in the poll -- your options don't quite capture how I feel. I don't think any of them would be good leaders.

Quite honestly, I believe we're on the verge of losing our democracy... the public sentiment is swaying that way, both on the left and the right. It's quite upsetting.

• How is Bernie Sanders so dangerous? Mind elaborating on that?

• @bloodmountain1990
      I was wondering the same thing.

• He says the most moronic things, ever

• I hope he becomes president and starts a colony on some uninhabited island somewhere and he sends all the liberals and illegal immigrants to live there in peace and harmony together.

• There is no uninhabited island big enough to hold all those people : )

• Well let's do what the British did and find an island already inhabited, why not just send them all to Australia, fuck it!

• No, but I don't think Hillary (or Bernie) would be any better, just as bad in different ways.

It's amazing, just when you think the choice couldn't get any worse our political process manages to get under your lowest expectations.