Do you believe in horoscopes?

and those fortune tellers who supposedly 'predict' your future?

I just think it's a way for the, to earn money and tell you all these things to make you come back

1122

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all entertainment purposes only. Don't ever take anything they say seriously.
    It's a crock of steamy 💩💩💩 for real.

They just pull bs from the air. Things you relate to are just random things most relate to.
    Like " I see a tall dark handsome guy in your picture " oh omg yes your right. My boyfriend is tall dark and handsome. Lmao.
    Lucky guess Huh?
    I can make a prediction for you and say something that will blow your mind just as easy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• They're all way to vague. Go read all of them horoscopes, and I bet most of them "match" you.

• Not like daily horoscopes but many find themselves famliar by these more elaborate ones about your signs for example, but personally I been able to predict the future of quite a lot of people. To me its just logic. If you understand an invidual and their thought patterns you can "guess"/predict their path, the choices they will make, how they will grow as a person and how they will change and so on. Many "Fortune Tellers" are sincere in what they do or try to do anyway, but obviously many scammers too. But I know from personal experience you can certainly not rule it out that someone can predict your future.

• Nope I don't believe in them at all, just a bunch of silly nonsense.

• Its all total bullshit. If someone actually had the ability to see the future why would they be working as a professional "psychic" in the first place. It is a scam and a pretty lucrative one at that.

• Nope not my thing.

• no, not at all. I can count the times where I read them on one hand... I have many fingers left

• Nope. Astrology is bunk, and here's why.

Even if you think that burning balls of gas lightyears away can control your life, chances are you're not the astrological sign you think you are. Your astrological sign is determined by which constellation the sun is "in" when you're born. The dates that everyone uses are from hundreds of years ago, the stars have all moved and so the dates are no longer accurate.

For example, according to the common horiscopal dates, I am a Capricorn. However, the sun was "in" the constellation Sagittarius when I was born, thus "making me" a Sagittarius.

• Horoscopes don't predict the future, but they are good for psycho-analysis.

• No, I believe in fortune cookies

• Not really i think. They predicted my future when i was 13 or 14 and all things they said never came out

• Not at all, people get paid to write things that other people read.

• Its all bollocks

• I believe in horrorscopes.

• No, they're complete bullshit using psychological tricks.

• Definitely not. They are entertainment for uneducated people.

• Sadly mine are always positive but none have come to pass.

• I don't, no. But I find it interesting.

• Horoscopes, NO. Astrology, Somewhat.

• No but I believe in whores.

• No, because I'm not stupid.

• how can an inanimate object foretell my future?

What Girls Said 10

• I am not sure. I don't think its true!

• I don't know exactly why but I do trust in them a lot

• No.. I just like to read them for fun

• No. But they're fun. I've also wanted to go to a fortune teller.

• I'm agnostic to it.

• Yeah, sometimes, but not everything...

• Nah, it's a bunch of superstitious rubbish.

• No. But I love reading them and I love to see how I'm like abd unlike my sign. :) I think it's fun.

• no I don't believe in horoscopes

• No, I don't really believe in horoscopes. But I find birth charts fascinating/interesting.