Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with many regrets?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather die without regrets regardless of how many years I have. Regrets aren't fun, I know from experience.

Love the Christmas profile pic it's perfect for you.🎅🎁🎄

Most Helpful Girl

• Both kind of suck. While I do want to make it till my 100th b-day, what would be the point if I'm going to spend those years on nothing but regrets and feel miserable. Meanwhile, if I die early without any regrets, I'll still die young (in 20 years from now, I'm not even gonna be 50 yet).

But ok, I'll have the option of living longer with some regrets as long as I'm not miserable.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd rather live longer, because the more regrets you have, the more non-regretful things you've also have.

• We all have regrets so give me 50 years and its more time to get over them lol

• I would rather die in 20 years with no regrets. Its a shit world anyway, we will all have to work until we can't walk anymore. Sad sad world!

• depends what I'm regretting about, if it's about family or close friends then the 20 years but if it's something I don't really care about then it's 50

• Die now wth all the regrets i have.

• 25 years rich as hell!

• If I die in 20 years I'll be 76. i'm fine with that. I'll have some regrets, but not many.

• I would be 39 yes I would die cause fuk dat life is made for living and living it at it's best is more valueable to me

• The first would be impossible because I'd regret not living longer.

What Girls Said 5

• Die in 20 years with no regrets I would be so happy to not give a shit about all the mistakes I've made and to die within a two years and one and a half months living is overrated.

• Die NOW! Knowing I did the best I could!

• 50 years with regrets definitely

• I would rather die in 20 years

• 20 years, its more about quality than quantity...