Fear The Walking Dead VS The Walking Dead?

What's the difference? I watched the walking dead I like it, is it worth watching Fear The Walking Dead?

My rate is 6.8 / 10 This series is good, but story is made kinda cheap also I don't like some of actors. Sometimes it looks so staged, without emotions, sometimes you get lost what they talk about.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear the Walking Dead shows how it began. Well, it shows a family that is witnessing how it began... FTWD isn't nearly as good but it's still worth watching to get a TWD fix.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Fear the Walking Dead takes place at the very start of the Zombie Apocalypse so there is a lot more confusion about what's going on. It is good, I suggest watching it

• Fear the walking dead is kind of like a side project to help the audience understand how the virus spread and what it was like when it started. It's not as good as The walking dead but it's kind of like a bonus.

• yes it really not as good as the walking dead it could be better :(

• I'm at last episode so literally is somehow good, but damn I got lost few times about the story, something was sometimes just off topic or i didn't know why that happened and which one they talked about I rate it 6.8/10

• Yeah that seems like a reasonable rating. I doubt it's going to come around for a second season.

• First couple seasons of The Walking Dead, after that, neither.

• I heard FTWD is terrible from some gamefaqs users. So I guess dont watch it.