Is North Carolina a cool place?

being flown out to produce a reality show in greensboro, nc. seems pretty cool. anyone know anything about it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been to north Carolina , it is fairly far south in the sense and has a lot of beaches. if I was there I'd definity check out the coastal areas

What Girls Said 2

• I live here and I think it's pretty nice. It has a lot of beaches and the mountains I've heard are beautiful :)

• you've heard? lol how long have you been that you haven't checked them out?

• yes, my parents went. I've been here all 17 years of my life and have never been.

• wow must not be a very outdoorsy kind of girl!

• I grew up in NC, still live in NC, & love NC. Greensboro is a little over an hour from where I live. NC's weather's kinda bi-polar though.

• why do you love it?

• I don't know--I guess because I grew up here so maybe that's why. NC has some great sceneries too--we have mountains on the west & beaches on the east. Some really great colleges (UNC-Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Duke, etc...). Oh, and our football team is kicking butts this year!!

• Also both the Raleigh-Durham area & Charlotte are big cities you'd definitely want to check out.

What Guys Said 3

• greensboro, not so much (at least during the summer), but fucking love good ol carolina! i went to college there (i'm from nj). it's amazing!

• oh awesome! its better than south i'm guessing? lol

• Both NC and SC have gorgeous places to visit. The beach towns are better in SC... IMHO... and there are kick-ass mountains in NC.

Greensboro is also only an hour and a half from Charlotte if you're into the big city thing.

• @CheerGirl38139 yeah, i agree, although wilmington is the best beach city out of the 2 states. but yeah, i love hiking when i go back to north carolina. i hate charlotte. i mean the city itself is great. it's the damn traffic that gets me. but i'm not a city person. i'm a self proclaimed beach bum even though i don't live near the beach :/

• No contact?

@consultantisback

• There are some really cool places in North Carolina to go visit