What are some cool looking hybrid vehicles?

Trading in the truck for a hybrid... Yep. I'm not hualing anymore so it's just a major gas guzzler. I was originally thinking about getting a mazda 3.. but a hybrid just seems like a better and more economic solution. Not driving a prius guys... No thnx jeff. I need something that looks aesthetic with a decent price tag. Any sugguestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't think there is one. As for economics with the extra cost of a hybrid it will never pay for itself in gas savings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chevy Volt is nice in my opinion. Most hybrids LOOK like hydribs, if you catch my drift. They're ugly as hell is what I'm saying. The Volt is super nice I think. Depends on what you want it for though.

You got the Subaru XV Crosstrek Hyrbid if you want a crossover type vehicle. The mentioned Chevy Volt, Kia Optima, Ford Fusion and Mazda 6 are all great looking sedans, I think. You got the Honda CRZ if you want something smaller (only seats 2) but pretty hybrid looking. I don't know what the price range is for all those, probably around $25k.

There's a shit ton of options dude

What Girls Said 1

• have you had a mazda in the past?

What Guys Said 3

• The best and most successful hybrids are made by Toyota. Since hybrids are complicated cars I would only trust Toyota with this technology. This does not mean you have to get a Prius. You would get a Camry Hybrid or you could get a Lexus hybrid.

• I love my KIA optima hybrid bro

• Is space an issue?