Would you rather?

live the rest of your life with Cheetos dust on your fingers or have a piece of food stuck between your teeth forever? Feel free to tell why.

• Cheetos fingers
    68% (15)47% (9)59% (24)Vote
  • Leftovers in between teeth
    32% (7)53% (10)41% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• B is clearly the better option. How can you live with getting cheese shit everywhere. You couldn't touch people. Couldn't do anything. It would just look so weird. Meanwhile if I got something stuck in my teeth if all else fails I could just take that tooth out and put a false one in or something.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheetos fingers, having something in between my teeth all the time would bother me to no end.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I hate it when something is stuck between my teeth. I would eventually start punching people for looking at me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheetos. If food is stuck between teeth then the teeth will become damaged, start to hurt, and it's all bad. Having cheety fingers is not that big a deal. Won't stop me from eating and drinking what I need and won't prevent me from being able to do other basic everyday activities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gloves solves the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, thanks Satan.
    Probably the Cheetos.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take the food in my teeth because it can be stuck in the back and out of sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • The leftovers between my teeth would drive me beyond bonkers, i could'nt stand it!

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheetos fingers, I would let dogs lick it off! hahaha

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• What about NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • CHEETOS FINGERSSSSS!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheetos fingers. I'll never starve again!

0|0
    0|0
  • Having leftovers stuck in my teeth would agitate the hell out of me, so cheeto fingers!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my smile so I want it good free XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Food in your teeth just annoys the crap out of me!!

0|0
    0|0