Would you rather?

live the rest of your life with Cheetos dust on your fingers or have a piece of food stuck between your teeth forever? Feel free to tell why.

• Cheetos fingers
  • Leftovers in between teeth

Most Helpful Guy

• B is clearly the better option. How can you live with getting cheese shit everywhere. You couldn't touch people. Couldn't do anything. It would just look so weird. Meanwhile if I got something stuck in my teeth if all else fails I could just take that tooth out and put a false one in or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheetos fingers, having something in between my teeth all the time would bother me to no end.

What Guys Said 8

• I hate it when something is stuck between my teeth. I would eventually start punching people for looking at me.

• Cheetos. If food is stuck between teeth then the teeth will become damaged, start to hurt, and it's all bad. Having cheety fingers is not that big a deal. Won't stop me from eating and drinking what I need and won't prevent me from being able to do other basic everyday activities.

• Gloves solves the first.

• Wow, thanks Satan.
    Probably the Cheetos.

• I'll take the food in my teeth because it can be stuck in the back and out of sight.

• The leftovers between my teeth would drive me beyond bonkers, i could'nt stand it!

• This question is fucked up.

• Cheetos fingers, I would let dogs lick it off! hahaha

What Girls Said 6

• What about NO!

• CHEETOS FINGERSSSSS!!!

• Cheetos fingers. I'll never starve again!

• Having leftovers stuck in my teeth would agitate the hell out of me, so cheeto fingers!

• I love my smile so I want it good free XD

• Food in your teeth just annoys the crap out of me!!