Agree of disagree with this, be honest?

agree of disagree with this, be honest?

• agree
  • disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Death can't hurt cause you're dead.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Death is nothing. Living is always better. "I like pain, because it lets me know I'm still alive"
    My opinion at least

• Obviously. Death isn't painful, but dying often is.

• I only disagree because death doesn't really exist because heaven exists and when your body fails, you're soul lives on in heaven... Otherwise I would have agreed.

• Of course life hurts more, you are not alive to feel death so it dosent hurt anything at that point.

• Life also has a lot more beauty and good feelings to offer than death. The quote is just some pessimistic mimimi.

• Fuck no!

U tell me this is breaking up with your boyfriend worse than getting run over by a tractor?

• I think it's incomplete.

If life doesn't sometimes seem like it hurts more than death, you're not living hard enough.

• Of course, life is just full obstacles and hardship while death is just simply death. The dying process might be painful but afterwards it's just nothing.

• The ups and downs, highs and lows, good and bad is what makes you know you're alive. You'll never know how wonderful life can be without the lows that come with it. Thats what makes it great

• I agree, but it is no justification for suicide if that's what you're getting at

• you're are born into blood and pain, life is unmercyful and hard and just kicks the living shit outta you every chance it gets, then you die in blood and pain... Life is not for the weak :|

• Yeah, but the process of getting to death can hurt a lot more than life.

• This is a paradox.

• If you don't believe in an afterlife, then technically...

• wouldn't know I've never died

• Life doesn't hurt at all. Things IN life hurt you.

• "There are far worse things than death"

• Yeah, they the optimist says life sucks, then you die

What Girls Said 17

• well yeah, in general i agree.

it really depends on what happens leading up to someone's death though.

• yes it does!

• It's hard to say considering I'm not dead, don't know what's going to happen to me once I am, nor do I know how I'm going to die... But to answer your question I would have to yes.

Sometimes it seems like it just isn't worth it.

• That really depends. It can be seen many ways. The answer obviously varies between people due to experiences. Also death doesn't have to be your death but maybe the death of someone else close to you.

• Yeah, in some cases it does. I would agree with that.

• I agree. You don't have to deal with your emotions and go through the struggles in death as you do alive.

• You don't feel anything after you die, so of course it would.

• Well, yeah probably. We feel a range of emotions during life, and chances are in death we feel nothing. But life is amazing and this quote seems a bit too dramatic and sad for my liking.

• I haven't died yet so I can't be sure...

• Well if you're dead nothing will hurt! 😂

• definitely agree

• Yes. We don't know where we go when we die... let's hope that it's less painful then living life.

• We won't know until we die, now will we?

• Of course agree death is the easiest. Life is difficult

• Of course.

• I've never tried dying.

• Life hurts U, but ur death hurts others...