IF you kill yourself, do you go exclusively to heaven or hell? is it a mutually exclusive , or can yo u eventually end up in heaven?

IF you kill yourself, do you go exclusively to heaven or hell? is it a mutually exclusive , or can yo u eventually end up in heaven

Most Helpful Girl

• Suicide is forbidden in my religion.

So, hell.

I don't know if they will eventually end up in heavan...

I don't think so.

@Omar5881 do you know?

• Adultery , stealing , missing prayers, lying , gossip
      Can make u enter hell for a short time or god will forgive u
      But killing , sucide , magic and denying god makes u enter hell forever
      But that's in general we don't know what happen early

• You're welcome gorgeous 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard that lake of fire is inbound for those who off themselves. 95% of these mass shooters would of been better of getting but fucked wide in prison

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• some pastors say you go to hell as the holy spirit won't let you take your own life. some pastors treat it like any other impulsive sin and say you still go to heaven.

i dont know

• It's not certain, but suicide is an act of faithlessness. It also usually eliminates any chance for the person to get their faith back. I seriously doubt one who kills themselves can go to heaven. But I do not know for certain.