I don't know if it's because I'm dehydrated or if it some other factor but I feel like I'm mentally declining and having brain fogs?

So is it lack of vitamins or dehydration I just lose my train of thought, have brain fogs, and forgot some things I've learned

What Girls Said 2

• Are your lips chapped? Or is your skin feeling dry or itchy? Getting headaches? Could be dehydration. Even if you eat semi healthy food you're probably okay vitamin wise. If hydrating yourself doesn't help you could follow up with your doctor for a standard blood test to see if anything is out of whack.

• Could you be over-medicated? Sometimes Pdocs needs to adjust meds because they get the patients too zombied out. Are you getting enough potassium? I'm asking because I know you are interested in training for the military.

• I just don't know i can't concentrate focus or think clearly sometimes. I don't know what the problem is I drink soda a lot so perhaps I'm dehydrated or if take ginkgo biloba supplements which helps memory and healthy brain function so maybe it's a reverse effect I don't know

• Are you getting enough sunlight? Your serotonin may be low.

What Guys Said 0