What is the worst, most disappointing game you ever played?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 13

• Spore... only about 20 minutes of game play worth anything. After that it is just about how many ways can you make walking dicks...

• Playstation All-stars Battle Royale
    Was kinda dope but DLC characters ruined it, online died down pretty quick, and I was expecting it to be as hype as Super Smash Bros

• flappy bird takes the first spot easily for me

• star wars battlefront. worst pile of shit ever made.

• I don't know to be honest

• ESO, game can eat the balls

• Superman 64

• Fucking Destiny..

• COD Bo3 and ghosts

• Dragon Age Inquisition. What a load of hyped up trash that game is.

• I'll thumb you up, because i apperciate the answer and respect your opinion.

But i can't agree with it, Dragon Age: Inquisition is great <3

• ARK: survival involved

• Fable 2 and Fable 3

• I love the Fable games lol

• Hahaha. I actually discovered Fable: The Lost Chapters by accident. That where I fell in love with it

• Thats cool :)

• Second one here to vote for Spore.

sounded so promising... and they just ruined it.

Opening stage was fine. Next stage was okay. Following stage seemed sort of pointless. And at this point, we're hitting the first big problem in the game, which is that almost nothing you did in earlier stages impacts later stages. There's no feel of evolution or that anything about your species matters. It's like they couldn't get it to feel balanced with your creature design mattering, so they just made it not matter.

And then you hit the last stage, which is most of the game, and it sucked. First of all it stepped backwards... you went from a cell to a creature to a tribe to a citystate to... one guy back in a ship running the same boring errand repeatedly. It should have turned into masters of orion with race bonuses based on earlier stages, but... yeah.