How to be smart?

So I'm dumb. I'm good in school and my GPA is pretty high but I often say or do something stupid.
For example, one of my fiends asked me how tall was I when I was born and I said "19 ft" although I ment to be "19 inches." Also when I was asked "how old are you?" I answered "good"
And I went out with wearing a top inside out. Something like that.

I'm very bad at paying attention so I often don't get the point in conversation too. Some people say that's cute but others say that I make them tired (they don't really say that to me but at least they seem very tried or confused when they talk to me) So do you think am I dumb? And do you think I need to fix my dumbness? If so, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absent-minded isn't the same as stupid. I supposedly have a high IQ but I have done some remarkably stupid things through negligence.

• Oh that's true!! Um how can I fix my absent-mind? 😣

• Just make an effort to concentrate more on the present.

What Guys Said 2

• School measure ur memory not ur intelligent

• don't tell you are stupid or accept it

What Girls Said 1

• You could have ADD or something. Ask your mom if you can get a test done to see if you do.