Do you think there are any millionaires in G@G and if you were a millionaire would you spend much time here in G@G?

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. Why? Because they have so much free time and if they came across this site and liked it, they will be here, just like anyone else who likes to spend time on gag

• wouldn't they like to spend the free time on more fun pursuits

• can you ever have enough fun though lol?

• I don't think you can. Millionaires want to experience things that no one has ever experienced before. It's hard to find things like that though

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't take much to be a millionaire these days. They are a dime a dozen. In my area of the country, an ordinary house costs $700,000 and most people over the age of 50 have at least $100,000 in retirement savings. Many have $500,000 saved.

I think you should have said "billionaire".

• I dont think a billionaire would have much trouble sorting out girl problems

• Many billionaires are computer nerds who don't know how to be a good lover.

• there are sex therapist, livestyle gurus etc for that there's even a sexologist fancy term for a women that teaches virgins how to have sex and actually sleeps with them she charges an arm and leg as well

What Girls Said 1

• No idea for the first one, but why not? Even millionaires have free time and may like this site.

What Guys Said 6

• Possibly. My guess is that a millionaire would be pretty busy, but they might have some down time and just want to chat. They are people too you know

• If i would be a millionaire i would still spend time on GAG but way less then i do now. I'd be traveling all the time.

• Wealth sadly doesn't dictate how you spend your time.

• Maybe yes. I have been close a couple times in my life and I am pretty sure i still would have made the choice to initially come here. Google is a bitch.

• there is a few. a million dollars isn't that much money these days especially here in California. also are we talking liquid or estate?

• liquid estate is way too common and wouldn`t afford you the same leisures without you compromising on your living accommodation i, e, scale down to free some money

• I'm sure a million dollars seems like a lot to someone who doesn't have any money, but the days in which a million meant a life of ease are in the distant past. The threshold is now more like 10 million, inflation you know,

• millionaire plural yeah Im with you on that

• I actually find it amusing that shows like Survivor only offer a million dollar prize. That just isn't that much money these days. First of all, you have to pay about $250,000 in taxes, leaving just enough to buy a house in many areas of the country. And then for each kid you have, you have to pay about $50,000 for college. I could go on.