Girls, do you think cameras lie to you?

Like it makes you look like you're pretty but in reality, you're just average looking 😐 This is just a question.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Well, when you purposefully angle it so you look slimmer, get excellent lighting and use filters... of course it lies. We lie to ourselves.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ehh it depends. Sometimes they make me better looking, sometimes worse looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that quite a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look sooooooo much better in reality. Hell, even in videos when I'm moving.. but stuck inside a pic, I look okay. Not really bad, not really good either :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the mirror lies to me more

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so! I keep get told I am pretty little apple but I am just average!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I take bad pics. I'm not photogenic. But I'm also average or decent at best irl. So the camera is not lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like shit in pictures but they don't lie

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah dude, I'm fine in photos and in real life 😎😎😎

Cockiness level: whatthehellamy

1|0
    0|0
  • of course it does

1|0
    0|0
  • The camera lies to me when I take the pictures. Aka selfies. The picture is truthful when someone else takes a picture of me. I'm not photogenic at all. Takes 74843278965 tries just to get one good pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you're going to get your best pose / angle in a picture. Though sometimes I've felt I looked okay in a mirror and a picture has been horrible, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes. Mirror does too. I can't tell which one is telling the truth

0|0
    0|0