Can someone still function very well in life without guilt?

In a way it makes it easy to be limited of certain emotions since you don't feel it and that means you can move on without thinking about it nor wondering how someone is feeling. In the end I never understand what's the purpose of that negative feeling?

I consider this a skill to be honest, to be able to move on fast and not be stuck on something. This negative feeling sometimes might not allow you to do some things in life; that doesn't look like something great to me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There is a difference between feeling guilty and feeling empathetic, but the two are relevant to each other. It's okay to acknowledge you feel guilty, but then don't let it consume you, and try to deal with the reason for why you do. But it's good to exercise empathy, and care about other people's feelings, so you can be a compassionate person.