Why are there so many losers on this site?

Mocking fitness or attractive women as "fake", talking about video games and kissing ass to any girl that will give them attention because they are creepy losers that get no interaction in the real world?

I'm here BC I have addiction problems lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all the people on here are fake, and you know that you can't trust everybody on social media. I agree that there's a lot of immature losers on here

Most Helpful Guy

• There are definitely guys here that are here to get pointers to better themselves... and there are guys who are here that are more about giving advice.

Why not do as I do, and give advice and help these dudes, instead of clowning on them? Talking shit about those guys isn't going to help anyone!

What Girls Said 3

• Aww thanks! You're such a winner for being here too!

• Well, I mean, you're here... aren't you?

• he's absolutely right you know.

there's a lot of rejects and losers here and you can even tell which bad experiences they had by observing which reality irritates them

• @truthhammer I'm not saying he's wrong or right I'm simply saying he oughta take a good long, hard look in the mirror because he chose to be on this website.

• i responded but i dont know what happened? i said exceptions dont change the rules. i m socially saavy and no a lot of people around my city. have a good rep for most part and always been around the popular crowd since hs. i agree with this post. people aren't experienced on here nor very knowledgable. more importantly, they are very bias in their opinions. always talking about themselves instead of putting truth and reality first. bias and favoritism makes a lot of the opinios invalid.

• ahahahahha I agree...

What Guys Said 10

• We all need help, some people start off on the wrong foot and need some advice from someone who is more experienced and wise. Relationships can play emotions and emotions can make poor decisions. That's why we need to back away and get a fresh opinion

• I can agree with the mocking other girls and kissing their asses but I don't see what's so about about talking about video games.

• I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

I m a social butterfly in real life having met and been around my city and these people are always arguing with me from their wishful thinking ideals.

its the internet, full of people who can't say shit in real life or have much resources to get a lot of exposure.

• because there are a lot of "fake" women on here that just use some internet models pics. and kiss ass white knights do exist in the real world as well xD

• Yes lots of fake pics of women, good point

• And you're here because?

• to meet normal people like i have. why do you attack him for being honest?

• I'm simply being intolerant of the intolerant.

I'm not "attacking" anyone.

• Quite.

I also can't understand those losers who call other people losers and go anonymous to tell those people they're losers when they are already anonymous.

• Thanks ☺️ I try my hardest

• And what about you? Why are you here Mr Anon?

• Because they're uneducated pricks

• Or people that judge others so much?