How to make out?

Okay so I'm 17 and haven't made out with anyone.. How do you make out? I know people say it comes naturally but I have bad anxiety thinking about it so I wanna know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly this sounds stupid and everyone is going to make fun of me but just watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bw8RfwUotM

I don't know why but after i saw this years back every girl started saying how i was an amazing kisser

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to learn that make out is not eating the other person. It could be very enjoyable with tongue if you know where to put it but it needs practice and trying that in the first time you make out it's kinda difficult. I'd say just kiss and forget about the tongue. If you feel like trying, do it, but be careful, too much saliva can be disgusting for some.
    I really enjoy biting lips, and I love when they do it to me too IF it's nicely, 2 guys almost broke my lips lol so try that, do it nicely.
    Just enjoy the lips, the lips are the most important thing

What Guys Said 8

• I never kissed a girl , neither did my girlfriend , so we just kissed and started experminting with our mouthes... and what do you know a week later and she's already telling me , you're great at this... its easy , open your mouth and kiss at the same time , you lips should open and close simultaneously, just time your kisses to be one after the other that way you're not wasting any time with an open mouth and it feels much better

• Just don't have anxiety you'll be fine

• First, find a comfortable bench, then face the person, then just stare at them.

• Just relax cause it's hard to enjoy it when one person is stiff and too anxious

• Don't worry about it.

• Lift and drift

• Grab the other person's face and slam your tongue in all the face holes then lick vertically.

• come to me:) i will teach you

What Girls Said 5

• Me too!!! I haven't kiss in guy in year you would think I am a nun!

• Find a female friend and practice with her? That's what I did. I told her I never kissed anyone and I was nervous about it so she offered to be my Guinea pig and lo and behold I really was a friggin natural.

You'll be fine, yo.

• I am going to agree and say it does come naturally. Do it with a person you feel comfortable with and you really want to do it with them. Start slow and follow their rhythm , that's basically all you need to do. It's no big deal, you'll see once you start it will be easy. I was anxious too but it went just fine, have fun!

• It's very easy, just don't let fear conquer you.

• Like CPR 😂