Do people still use Facebook? Is it still popular like it was years ago?

• Yes
  • No
  • It kinda died out

Most Helpful Guy

• I only use it to keep in touch with online buddies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't use it my parents do!

What Guys Said 13

• I haven't used it for several years. Too full of privacy and security issues. Too easy to give away critical personal information without realising it.

• in my opinion fb is on its way out. It's just the same boring shit. Privacy issues are ongoing and no one cares about family home videos from someone I went to high school with, or political memes from some punk kid.

• I still use it pretty often

• I don't have many social sites so I still use Facebook a lot. My newsfeed is full of funny/weird shit

• i like facebook better than GAG.

the truly mature or truly non popular reject angry types hate facebook.

why would anyone associating and opening up to a bunch of faceless people who dont care about you?

on facebook, i know these people and meet up with them. think about it.

• i never really used it and i only really use it for meme pages. like nfl memes, nba memes and 1960s spiderman memes.

• I still use it, but I only add important people I'm truly interested in. No fake ass acquaintance or random classmate adding.

• Never used it in my life. Everybody was always at me to do it. It's better to talk to somebody face to face I think. Plus I like a private life and if you all think everything you put online is safe then have a word with yourselves

• I use it to keep in contact with my family and friends through out the country.

• I'm barrely online on Facebook anymore. Years ago i was on it every single day!

• on rare occasions you will
    even find someone with a MySpace

• still popular. its just people on this website dont use it cause most here are introverts.

• Facebook is an evil coorporation, they cheat to win

What Girls Said 5

• I don't use it as much as I used to

• Mmm It's less of a thing than before, but many people still use it! Including me.

• Facebook is still popular. I check it daily and update it every once in awhile. Personally, I preferred MySpace when it was popular 9-10 years ago. I met a lot of cool people during that time.

• almost everyone I know has it... many just to chat but they are still active on it, so I would say yes

• I still use Facebook, but it's because I have a lot of games and family connections on Facebook.