Do you prefer getting drunk in your home or in a bar/club?

In a bar/club... hangin wid all those hot chicks there...

But crap... lack of bars/clubs here...

So home by default...

• home...
  • bar/club...

Most Helpful Girl

• Like really drunk? Probably best when I'm at home with friends.

I prefer going out though, I just don't go past getting tipsy/buzzed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not super into drinking.

But I'll have to do it with friends in he club.

• nice although i prefer instead of friends... a bunch of chicks of course... ;)

• *Apple walks in and than close the door quickly! I hope he didn't see me! lol

• "Chicks can be friends haha..."

^When drunk... i cannot guarantee u'll see 'em as friends anymore...

What Girls Said 13

• They say not to drink alone but I love to drink alone. It's very relaxing.

After work you scoop yourself some ice cream and mix yourself a drink and just sit and unwind. It's a good time.

Bars and clubs are too crowded for me.

• I've never been drunk before but I would prefer home. That way I can't do anything publicly stupid and my mom will be there to help my drunk ass into bed.

• That's my girl! ;-)

• but... would u feel comfortable being drunk around yer mom though?

• @Prof_Don lol :P

And yes I would, my mom is very laid back and wouldn't mind! It's better than her having to come get me too.

• Bar/club for sure.
    I don't know I feel like you have to be either a home-party-lover or an alcoholic to prefer the first one lol..

• or if there's a lack of bar/clubs where u live... like it happens in ma case... we don't all live in a city u know...

• Oh yeah lol I guess I just wouldn't even drink then..

• but it's ma only option available... so...

• I just need a party or party atmosphere to get drunk. I can't do as my parents and sit around the kitchen table drinking.

• yeah in front of parents it's kinda awkward...

• My parents are very open actually, I grew up around them drinking and in bars. So drinking with them isn't awkward at all. I just can't get in the mood to drink when we're just sitting around the house.

• ah lucky one... i don't think i'd dare to do it in front of 'em..

• Going out is better in my opinion

• At home with apple pie!

• At home. I don't get drunk when I'm out. I won't even get tipsy, unless my boyfriend is with me all night.
    But at home we can drink all we like, play some video games or watch a movie, and then crash whenever. It's so nice.

• I would never waste getting drunk at home and/or by myself. I drink to have a good time and be social, so I'd rather go out to a bar/club/party. Or drink with friends but stay in playing games.

• Neither

...

• Well if you got drunk in a bar some crazy things can happen! So home because if you drunk at home your still in your home

• at home u might feel dizzy and fall from yer balcony though... ;p

• well... if u have a a balcony of course..

• where's I don't drink?

• y someone who doesn't drink should answer?

• anyway u people have no idea wot u miss... i've been there... i was sober for 2 years and it fuckin sucks...

• I never said I've never gotten drunk before. I simply don't like it

• at home... don't have to drive and co straight to my bed if needed lol

• bar/club last time i was drunk it was at my guy friends house the consequence i am having now is a concussion an fractured nose.

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer getting drunk at home and inviting people over! Cheaper, u can have the food and booze you precisely want... and don't gotta worry about drunk driving! Just pass out in a room or on the floor! :)

• At home. I drink to fix emotional damage, not for the social component.

• home or friend's home... if you are not in the mood to see and meet people, better stay at home enjoying a nice show
    if you want to celebrate something with your friends or anything social, better do some meeting or small party at someone's house than going to the club, it will be cheaper and funnier

• If it's to socialize, then obviously the bar/club. However, make sure you have a designated driver. But if it's just to get drunk, then home would be best. That way, you don't have far to go to lay down on the bed and sleep/pass out.

• Last time I got drunk in a bar I woke up in a trailer park with a pacifier in my mouth and my bung-hole was bleeding. So obviously I prefer to get drunk in a bar.

• Bar, cause I don't drink at home

• I have to go out to get drunk.

• I'm not a heavy drinker, but if I was I would do it at home. You can't get a DUI if you're at home

• Well, if I puke at home I have to clean it up so...

• At home, I don't really like being around people.

• I prefer not getting drunk at all.

• why would I want to get drunk.
    to old for that

• never too old for a drink... and u r just 34 not 80...

ma biggest regret in ma life's i was sober for 2 years... thanks to a stupid oath i made... well FUCK ma oath... i started again recently and i just realised how being sober SUCKS... wot's so good about being sober? it might be "healthy"... but it's way uhealthy for yer mental health...

• haahha yer loss man... trust me... everything's better when drunk...

and by the way can u really approach any gal being SOBER? if u can then bravo... personally i'm not able to...

• I can yes why would you need to be drunk to talk to someone are ask them to dance have a drink etc.
      Just belive in yourself
      sorry I don't mean to sound like a fuckwit.

• I can't stand the noise and chaos of bars and clubs.

Assuming I was home with good friends having a good time with a small, intimate crowd... vastly preferable.

• I prefer not drinking at all.

• How about not getting drunk ever? Actually, I don't plan on drinking. Ever.

• never say never...

• how DARE u... enough... out of ma question...

call "troll" yer uncle... not me... ok?

now get out and if u don't drink just don't answer... it's a question for people who drink not for anti-drinkers...

• comment above ws reported by the way...

• if you're drinking alone you maybe should reconsider some things

• wot's so bad about drinkin alone?

• I never get drunk at home just no point , is no one here and no girls. I'd much rather prefer to have a few drinks at the bar when there is some girls around

• I've never been drunk in a bar, you need to be rich for that, since one drink usually costs at least 6 euros

• crap u r right... and glasses r small... but it deserves it especially if barwoman's a hot chic...

• Even if she was it's always too dark in there to really see her. Apart from the high prices I don't like bars and clubs cause they are too loud and too crowded. It's much better to stay at home with friends. I don't really like getting drunnk either, it makes me sick. Getting high is better

• nah i don't like gettin drunk wid MALE friends... i don't wanna have ma ass fucked... but if it's a female friend... haha i'd not say no...

• drunk nowhere. i hate alcohol. i hate anything that affects negatively my brain and thinking clarity.